• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
I got banned after we owned the battle I NEVER USED BOT THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I EVER DID IT!!! PLS contact me its not fair that the enemy team got 2 gms that abuse their power!
thats the biggest joke i have ever heard.....
CONTACT ME PLS...
//Spaack

you were not "Banned" you were jailed, you see Combo Botting is illegal on Cyntara this is clearly stated in the 'Server Rules'

c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next.

I was watching with GM for about 8 minutes, at how you were changing target so fast and whole team would attack same target, I also noticed you were the leader, once you were taken away from the battle I laughed because your team were not able to focus their attacks anymore.

Zarz you are the biggest noob ive ever seen we are all in skype thats no bot!! in skype we can talk and i say atk zarz and all shoot you down
so i want a video or proof!!!
Red still contact me

Skype ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEE???? hahahahah WOW

I always see u botting on vip nm in the little cave u go up and down with and up and downn soo shit the fuck up i had seen u botting lot of times when almost all the ppl sleeping

haha good spaack was a botter and doesnt deserve to play this server

fuck all of you who calls me botter i did all the lvls manual...
i dont know who saw me botting if anyone makes video where i dont answer or ignore someone send me and ban me but there wont be any video as i never boted and as the Topic says its not for any flamernoobs who are fucking noobs its for red so get lost
//Spaack

im pretty sure ive seen you botting alot. i dont kill you because i dont need to be "hunted" tyty

Get over yourselves.

If Spaack was truly cavebotting then he will be banned WHEN PROPER EVIDENCE IS PRESENTED TO RED. Enough of this Tibia drama bullshit.

People who legitimately earn their levels and spend their time powergaming don't need nor deserve jealous fucks like you all whining, complaining, making excuses, and generally doing everything they can to make the powergamer's life hell.

Unless you have legitimate evidence of someone botting (videos, screenshots of them admitting to it, etc.) then keep your opinions to yourselves. Cavebotters always get what's coming to them eventually, and Cyntara would defeinitely be a better place without all the bitching.

@ Zarz - Even if you have indisputable proof that Spaak was combo-botting it was wrong of you to teleport him into jail then x-log. Present your evidence to Red and the matter will be dealt with. No more of this vigilante bullshit.

Last edited:
@ Zarz - Even if you have indisputable proof that Spaak was cavebotting (which I doubt,) it was wrong of you to teleport him into jail then x-log. Present your evidence to Red and the matter will be dealt with. No more of this vigilante bullshit.

Quote the part where I said he was cavebotting please :)

Think you'll find I said "Combo Botting" which is kind of a reason why he had to be teleported away.

My mistake about the cavebotting then, my post has been amended.

What I said still applies though, whether it was combo-botting or cavebotting.

Last edited:
My mistake about the cavebotting then, my post has been amended. What I said still applies though, whether it was combo-botting or cavebotting.

d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

I felt it was nessacary to remove him from action and jail him for his rule violation, so doesnt matter what you say.

You felt it was necessary because he killed you.

I have no issue with you temporarily jailing him, I have an issue with you leaving him in jail for an indefinite period after you x-logged.

Even GM's need proof before punishing rule violators. Why do you think Red doesn't just do a mass BR ban (98% of them combo bot.) Proof.

If Red is okay with you abusing your GM position, then there isn't much that anyone else can do about it, but it's things like this that are destroying Cyntara bit by bit and causing the good people to leave.

A Cyntaran idiocracy full of typical Tibia-playing Brazilians, Portuguese, and Mexicans is a scary future indeed.

nah everyone knows I have no problem dieing, anyway bored of this so thread closed -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back