• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding GM abuse.

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
For those people curious.. Reaper of souls was suspended for simply kicking a player with a white skull who had 3 minutes prior killed a player.. (Gm's read last paragraph)

Any further Gm abuse by anyone will not be taken lightly.. This includes creating donor items and unbalancing war. This is not a threat, but a promise to the players that Gm abuse was never a problem and will continue That way..

TO PLAYERS.. please do not bug me like you already constantly do.. if u have something to say about a gm.. you have to provide reasonable proof (ALSO.. timestamps. my GM logs will tell all if you know EXACTLY when these incidents took place)

Dont just bring "he did this" "he does that" "created items yada yada" "warped so and so". make sure to bring me your timestamps and screenshots and reasonable proof..

And as a final note.. Every decision comes down to me.. if i choose to not ban a GM, you are free to leave nightfrostonline and play ANY other OT.. there is a clear set of rules you agreed too when u joined and any changes to those rules are posted on the website outlining ANY updates.

To gm's === I dont know the circumstances of this kicking.. i dont care. even if he "didnt mean to kill him", I dont care.. My Game mechanics (white skulls) have been designed for a reason.. there are only a few special circumstances where i think its peachy to help a noob with a whiteskull outside DP on a late monday night... but this character was hunted and running.

Back