• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] ALL monsters 8.0 with all loots(addons items)

Blits

Reaction score
-almost all items
-items for addons
-spells
-skills instead of max damage melee and ranged atk

and if some item its missing please post, i update

Attachments

• monsterOTland.rar
    217.6 KB · Views: 282 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
#th Monster pack released i'm just lovin'it that more and more people are releasing it thx mate going to add this!

#th Monster pack released i'm just lovin'it that more and more people are releasing it thx mate going to add this!

i release because the other packs dont have monsters with skill and have maxdamage on melees, and this pack have alot of time in my server and all the monters were modificated to seem more tibia monsters.

i release because the other packs dont have monsters with skill and have maxdamage on melees, and this pack have alot of time in my server and all the monters were modificated to seem more tibia monsters.

WHat do u mean, the monsters hit more random? or it depens how long the are hitting you

Example:
A Minotaur logs-in in with fisting lvl 35, you took that minotaur and trained with it not only u gain skills but the minotaur to?

but if the minotaurer dies it will respawn with fisting lvl 35 right?

WHat do u mean, the monsters hit more random? or it depens how long the are hitting you

Example:
A Minotaur logs-in in with fisting lvl 35, you took that minotaur and trained with it not only u gain skills but the minotaur to?

but if the minotaurer dies it will respawn with fisting lvl 35 right?

nooo....

<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="35" attack="12"/>
this atk have skill atk

some of the other packs have like this
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="-1" max="-45"/>

when i play i change the monsters to put all monsters like tibia, so some monsters are custom by me. not all

None of the spells are included, and the monsters are not made for TFS, it hasn't got the Summons MaxSummons function, but only the Max Summons.

These are the error that I get AFTER I've fixed all the MaxSummons:

Unavngivet.jpg

Last edited:
None of the spells are included, and the monsters are not made for TFS, it hasn't got the Summons MaxSummons function, but only the Max Summons.

These are the error that I get AFTER I've fixed all the MaxSummons:

Unavngivet.jpg

hmmm, yes it was made for clean SVN, i only change to forgotten now, so that litle functions need tyo be changed, and the spells i need to upload

This is currently not for TFS, this is at the moment for clean SVN. But he says that he will work on converting it to TFS.

Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/ancientscarab.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/bazir.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/beholder.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/demon.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/efreet.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/elderbeholder.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/giantspider.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/lich.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/lizardsnakecharmer.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/marid.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/necromancer.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/orcshaman.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/priestess.xml
Warning: [Monsters::loadMonster]. Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/warlock.xml

What is this?

Missing tag:
PHP:
  <summons maxSummons="x">

In listed monsters.

for x = 1,2,3.......

Back