• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remeres map editor lag?

Master Blah

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if somebody could help me with Remeres map editor I get constant lag when I try to use it and when I try to even save my map my computer freezes badly and I'd have to wait like ages for it to unfreeze <_< Anyways I think it has to do with my video drives or something could somebody tell me how to download and install newer versions?

It has nothing to do with mapping 24/7 or not, it's about the graphic card drivers. They must be up to date, like Peroxide and Saraah said.

Orly? I just said that I'm mapping ALOT and it doesn't start to lagg because of that, just an got damn example. happy new humor.

@Jake: It doesn't matter how long you map for. Your graphic drivers are probably up-to-date.

@Master-Blah: I'm pretty sure you can get updates on your current graphic drivers through Control panel or through www.microsoft.com

sorry for late reply but please help still :D

Card name: RADEON 9200 SE Family (Microsoft Corporation)
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: RADEON 9200 SE (0x5964)
DAC type: Internal DAC(500MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5964&SUBSYS_02501092&REV_01
Display Memory: 128.0 MB

Remeres map editor lag or my PC lag? xd

What does the graphic hard has to do with the map editor? (big lol)
It can be because his processor is slow either lack of RAM memory.

@Jake: It doesn't matter how long you map for. Your graphic drivers are probably up-to-date.

@Master-Blah: I'm pretty sure you can get updates on your current graphic drivers through Control panel or through www.microsoft.com

Heres updating throught Start > (Left click on "Computer") > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager > Display > and click on my display drivers.. it says they cant be updated because i've got the newest version of them.

289iseg.jpg

..or set RME priority to 'Highest' or 'Realtime'

How do I do that?? /\/\

It's probably my Ram memory how can I fix that problem?

Sorry for asking so many questions i'd just like to get this fixed.. so I can finally map..

My old computer had the same problem, it is graphics card. I had to update mine and it fixed, And made it faster :O

I got the same problem, my graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 3600, its 512.0 MB

Also i got 4G ram on my pc, and my remere map editor lags :S
I would really like to get it fixed. I got no idea what can the problem be cuz i used to map on my other pc it had like 512MB ram and 128MB graphic card and it had no lag.

Probably because you are of another program that's running the card at the same time.. for example if you open tibia and RME at the same time..

idk.. or maybe your comp sux jaja

I have lag too, it's not the editor, is the computer.. Please close this thread, doesen't have anything to do with nothing. ¬¬" :/

I'm mapping 24/7 [...]

I lol'd

Anyway. Yeah I totally agree with the other user. I had same problem last summer. I asked in a computer shop and they told me after 2 days that my graphic card don't work anymore well. I bought a new one and problem was fixed :thumbup:

Back