• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Remeres] Npcs?

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Anyone know if we can remove npcs from the map editor entirely?

Because basically all i think we can do is Import->Monster/NPC and the npc is stuck in your map editor forever.

:peace:

Thanks if you can help ._.' XD

34hsvok.png

v783uh.png

?????

%APPDATA%, not %PROGRAMFILES%

It works this way in your case:
C:/Program Files/RME/data/8.54/creatures.xml - list of monsters/npcs that will be loaded to rme from this file.
C:/Documents and Settings/Peroxide/RME/data/8.54/creatures.xml - for example if you open your friends map and he got there some npcs which u haven't in your Program Files/RME~, they will be added to this list ;d

It works this way in your case:
C:/Program Files/RME/data/8.54/creatures.xml - list of monsters/npcs that will be loaded to rme from this file.
C:/Documents and Settings/Peroxide/RME/data/8.54/creatures.xml - for example if you open your friends map and he got there some npcs which u haven't in your Program Files/RME~, they will be added to this list ;d
But I don't have any npc's in PFILES, and all of those that I imported are in APPDATA :ninja:

Back