• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Possible team for new server?

sepeku

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys, let me first start off with a bit of my background information.

I've been playing tibia since server1 and server2. (now antica and nova) So basically 11+ years.

After playing for so many years and being extremely successful on MANY real tibia servers & OTS i'm extremely bored of these real map, or custom map same monster type of servers. Especially if they are above 7.6 as I do not find this game playable anymore in its current state. I am a huge fan of oldschool tibia, mostly because of the hour or two a day i'd play back when it was extremely fun and unforgettable.

I don't have much to offer for OT'S, only great ideas, lots of time and dedication, and i can map some-what decently. I feel as if I know what a majority of people would enjoy, and i'm extremely good with people which probably led to my success in real tibia. I've been around ot's since 7.5. Playing them though, not creating. Every now and then I work on my custom city and think of random ideas while i'm taking a shit that would be pretty sweet for an OT. (it's actually true, most of my best ideas come while shitting) But enough about me, i'll get to the point.

I really want to urge some programmers/scripters/mappers/website devs/ Whatever you want to call yourself, i will call you heroes, to create an AMAZING server. A stable server with a custom client so nobody can load bots into it. (Unless they want to program one) A server where you have to aim your runes, just like before. Anything that brings back the fun and intense part of tibia on a unique map with unique monsters/quests to explore. I just miss that one part of tibia, The old-aiming system.

The only thing stopping me from creating it is that i am not a scriptor/programmer, I have no idea how to run OTS.

So please, somebody create an ot with that old feeling :(! If you have any type of idea for some unique server with oldschool aiming, please let me know, I'd love to give ideas/map/ whatever.

I will deliver stories to base map/quests/gameplay on, if asked, OT communities need more oldschool servers.

If you're willing to make the concept and mapping, I would love to program/script in an old school project together, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I have many ideas and systems ready to be implemented, likewise.

Hmmm, Perhaps i'll start thinking of concepts and get in touch with you then. I'd love to show you some previous work i've done sometime, I also have money to buy a dedicated so that wouldn't be a problem.. However i'd have no idea how to setup a secure dedi e.t.c

Back