• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling RME Map editor 10.41

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently working on a project where I need a 10.41 map editor. Now I'm wondering if anyone has a compiled rme map editor that can save the map as a 10.41 map. Or should I just use a RME with a 10.35 version?

P.s The RME open soruce doesn't have the files for 10.41
https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme/tree/master/data

Kind Regards,

There is not 10.41 OTB so you cant really map anything with the new sprites. The editor that Limos linked simply supports the new data structure.

There is not 10.41 OTB so you cant really map anything with the new sprites. The editor that Limos linked simply supports the new data structure.

I'm pretty sure you can map with the new sprites, but you are not able to use them ingame :D

52KkdHvQ.png

Okay, thank you guys! I will try with 10.50 RME. If the new sprites doesn't work, it ould be a solution to use 10.35 and map with it?

Yes, you can map with different client versions than your server is using, as long as it doesn't have sprites that don't exist in your items.otb/client.

Back