• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved RME, Map import wont work.

hellyea

OT-Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

got a small problem i guess. I downloaded a mapfile its 8.6 and i cant import it to my current map. It says, after i imported it.
Succsess: Map imported successfully etc. blabla 0 tiles were discarded etc.

but the map part wich i imported is not seen on my map.

If you import a map, it will be at the location where the mapped part is in the original map + the X and Y offset.
So if you import a map that is at pos x: 100 y: 200 and you have X and Y offset at 200, the map will be added at x: 300 y: 400.
You can use - if it should be more to the north or to the west.

If you import a map, it will be at the location where the mapped part is in the original map + the X and Y offset.
So if you import a map that is at pos x: 100 y: 200 and you have X and Y offset at 200, the map will be added at x: 300 y: 400.

thanks it's did work. i did like this i was setting at x 1025 y 1025 than i took 1025-1039 and there import somewhere around it and i found it thanks @Limos

hmm i got the map there but there is no npc or house how do i import that? just copy and paste?

Last edited by a moderator:
Import the npcs (the npc xml files) in Remere, it should already import the houses, make sure you have "Show houses" checked at View.

Import the npcs (the npc xml files) in Remere, it should already import the houses, make sure you have "Show houses" checked at View.
yes i'm got it but i create a new town name gengia but when i selected one of the house it's got no town name so can i be chaning in the house.xml to the gengia town id? will it be eough

Back