• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Problem

Chestnutz

Reaction score
When i open my rme it says
Could not locate Tibia.dat and/ot Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.50 istallation folders.
i go to the folder and it doesnt work.
Anyone know what im supposed to do?

When i open my rme it says
Could not locate Tibia.dat and/ot Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.50 istallation folders.
i go to the folder and it doesnt work.
Anyone know what im supposed to do?

When you get to the folder with the tibia.dat and tibia.spr click and and hit open, if it than proceeds to go into your folder just shift-click them both and hit open...that should solve your problem....

Rep+ :)

/\/\1k3

Its not like that, when you open RME you need to select your tibia folder, but FOCUS you need to install 8.50 version for that opens, you can download in tibiaclient.com

Rep++++++ please

when i first opened i opened with the forgeofelements custom client folder and it worked. but the downlaoded maps dont work. But if reiceve fro ma friend they work.

Back