• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(RME? / TFS?) [ BUG? ] Squirrel sprite is displayed in 64x64 when placing (both ingame and in RME)

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
RME: 3.3
TFS: 1.3

( happens to squirrel. so far, I haven't discovered any other monster.)
This happens in both RME and the Server.

giphy.gif

As you can see there are 3 squirrels in the game but for some reason other sprites of the same type are displayed around them.

EDIT:

Just figured out that its a sprite issue (original files from master branch).
When I set my (admin)own outfit to 274 I got a crash using OTClient. (also happened, [when animated] when squirrels were in vision range)

UPDATE:

@Cykotitan mentioned that it might be the *.dat that is causing the issue. Anybody got the official 10.98 files?

UPDATE:

Tested with new .spr and .dat files but the issue still not solved.
and I tested logging in from windows client. It was working there.
I am on OS X and using OTClient

Last edited:
It's a simple OTC issue, the squirrel sprite while standing is 32x32 but when it moves it's 64x64, otc can't understand that so considers standing animation as 64x64 so it gets filled with all directions, change standing sprite to 64x64 and your issue will be fixed.

RME: 3.3
TFS: 1.3

( happens to squirrel. so far, I haven't discovered any other monster.)
This happens in both RME and the Server.

giphy.gif

As you can see there are 3 squirrels in the game but for some reason other sprites of the same type are displayed around them.

View attachment 34967

EDIT:

Just figured out that its a sprite issue (original files from master branch).
When I set my (admin)own outfit to 274 I got a crash using OTClient. (also happened, [when animated] when squirrels were in vision range)

UPDATE:

@Cykotitan mentioned that it might be the *.dat that is causing the issue. Anybody got the official 10.98 files?

UPDATE:

Tested with new .spr and .dat files but the issue still not solved.
and I tested logging in from windows client. It was working there.
I am on OS X and using OTClient

If you are able to edit your dat, here is my solution for it:

Back