• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Royal Paladin - underpowered

How do you see balancing shadowcores?

• Rise paladin dmg - physical only

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Rise all paladin dmg - physical magical

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Rise all dmg + healing of Paladin

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Decrease other vocation dmg's to proper ones.

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I been playing Paladin since the beginning of my Tibian career and never had too much trouble with it. Balanced vocation with high damage output, lots of options and very high chance of successful hunts. However it bothers the hell out of me how much underpowered Paladins are in this OTServer. At 100 Distance I miss way too often and my damage outputs are really randomized. The same goes for Magic Damage, I'm ML25 and Ethereal Spear flukes between 40-70 damage. It also doesn't help that healing is relatively low for a RP. Of course, the icing on the cake is just how much better the other vocations are.

Fix the Paladins, raise Damage output, fix HitRatios and increase Healing options.

I agree with everyone, pally was always immortal tank with quite good hits. However, here it not a tank not either dmg dealer.

I agree!

The magicians get magic level much fast. When you got 100 Distance one mage get 100 of ML. Magic Level is muuuuch powerfull then skills.

You don't see RP on the Server, just MS and ED.

Paladins are an extremely versatile vocation. In pve, they can solo more things at a lower level than any other vocation. In pvp, they are the best solo tanks (enough hp to survive most combos, most death protection of any vocation, better healing than a knight) and also have a quite impressive damage output, especially with the updated ammo.

The obvious issue with balance on this server is that regen rates are very fast which has made magic levels disproportionate to levels and other skills. If any vocation is at a disadvantage because of this, it's knights. Paladins are much stronger tanks than normal here due to their higher magic levels.

Paladins are an extremely versatile vocation. In pve, they can solo more things at a lower level than any other vocation. In pvp, they are the best solo tanks (enough hp to survive most combos, most death protection of any vocation, better healing than a knight) and also have a quite impressive damage output, especially with the updated ammo.

The obvious issue with balance on this server is that regen rates are very fast which has made magic levels disproportionate to levels and other skills. If any vocation is at a disadvantage because of this, it's knights. Paladins are much stronger tanks than normal here due to their higher magic levels.

Haha brow. You must be kidding me. I have 39mlv. Higher than any rp in rl tibia. And i dont feel it. Its just number which didnt rly bring me anything. Didnt make me tank nor big damage dealer. My exori san is like 150-200 pvm, mas san like 250, sd up to maybe 350 and thats the strongest magic for me(which is so big waste that its some kind of joke how much u have to pay for little additional damage).

Knight which is less magicial vocation cause bigger damage with spells. And it aint big deal for him.

Paladins much stronger. Hah. My best exura gran san would heal like 2 sd hits from 200mages... Im so immortal bro...

And magic aint shitted cause of regeneration. I have ben on servers with 100mana/sec where nobody had such mlvs. Maybe knight had 13. The problem here is that they probably set skill multipliers like idk. Never met server where every skill growed with the same speed. It always been that rp had biggest dist(if here it is then we still deal less dmg than ek with lower skill and weaker weapons), then there was ek offensive skill, then shielding and magic level was last - because the strongest.

Here you have lets say new characters 50lv mage ek rp. They spend the same time to get 100 skills of their power. They go to spawn and what? Ek poffs, heal like shit but have some hp more, his damage doesnt feel like 100. Rp poffs, he can hit any amount of damage from 1 to maybe 300(while i belive it should be like 150-300, if less than 150 then its poff) if good weapon setup, heals some better than ek at this moment. But wait... Mage is coming. Hes ducking you using you like his blocker while his healing possibilities are higher than rp/ek but hp stops him. He duck you with the exp aswell cause he never hit less than 350-500? With sd. It makes him poor but you dont earn either cause as he gain more exp from creatures blocked by u, u dont get the loot u should. U cant even kill him for this cause your damage is joke for him. Yesterday i saw on trade 50mage bragging of killing banshee in single hit. Thats 1k damage pvm. I have 278rp and i never did such damage, never in single hit. Im talking about hits without sharpshooter which i dont use because its kamikadze spell(you cant walk, you cant heal, and you still can miss and hit 1dmg). Someone will say you can heal with sharpshooter men. Ye. 250 with shp/gsp - THATS HEALING(for cyclops hunt i guess).

It's too late to change magic rate. But it isnt too late to change multipliers of dmg making by paladins. You dont take anything from others so there wont be rly reason to leave or cry. U'll just give paladins what they should already have.

For me, mages are overpowered due to offline magic level treiners...Its unbalanced, and not only mages...knights too....a knight 240 can combo me for 850 hitpoints WTF???...So for me, they should lower those rates instead of increasing Pally damage ( which sucks ), and make it fair.

Btw, i am druid.

this makes no sense all of the things promote paladins if you ask me paladins are not meant for pvp... they never were paladins are mostly used for pvm but in pvp they can hit as hard or harder then mages... its a chance you take when you chose your vocation why not next time make a thread with a voting poll that has another thing like 5. paladins are fine as they are...

this makes no sense all of the things promote paladins if you ask me paladins are not meant for pvp... they never were paladins are mostly used for pvm but in pvp they can hit as hard or harder then mages... its a chance you take when you chose your vocation why not next time make a thread with a voting poll that has another thing like 5. paladins are fine as they are...

There is no chance on this server to make even similar dmg as mages do.

seriusly, paladins needs some buff, nd they need it very fast... and dont tell me paladins are not meant to PvP, thats OTS, every vocation is meant to fight PvP

Okay.. Just to put things in perspective. Im a level 90 Royal paladin which started here 2 days ago.
I got 90 in distance fighting and 22 in m-lvl (I know it's not high but that is not the point).

I just tried to kill a level 10 socerer, while he just stood there and used exura. I did spam exori con, while I also had utito tempo san on all the time.
He didn't need to use one single mana pot or health pot. His auto regain + exura outhealed me.

How can you even think of this as a good balance?

Please get some changes here, this is ridiculous.

Back