• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Rudaar OT - assembling a team.

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello!

I am in the process of creating my own server. However, I do require some assistance.
I am in need:

• Scripter [0/1] - You're going to script various things, I will explain more in-depth once you have been elected for the task.
  • Mapper [0/1] - You're going to help me create the map basically. I will give you tasks once you have been elected.
  • Graphic designer [0/1] - You're going to design images which we will be using for the sake of the project. I will explain more once elected.
If you find yourself in some need to kill some time and would like to help this project, I would mostly benefit of this!

The server is going to based around middle-age France. By that I mean, the way buildings are constructed. E.g. the Bastille, the big castles. The main city will have buildings that is similar to the Bastille and has a big castle as the center. Poverty is e.g. 50% of the city, since the industrial revolution has not yet to begin.

Some new quest system is in order when creating this. I'm thinking of having more puzzles and long lasting quests which kind of forces the player to actually explore the world. Not by spending in-game money so they would be hesitant about it but, having them walk to various caves etc.

For the puzzle part, I think to create small chests/crates with various bits and pieces of parchments or collect X coins to give to X NPC.

The storyline will be that you start as a poor man/woman in the middle-age. You seek refuge in a local store, the store owner becomes furious because you're poor. The man kicks you out in the alley and you come across a shady looking man, he looks like a beggar but once you hear the man speak he speaks in the most elegant fashion you've heard. The man is in a disguise because he had to walk through that particular neighborhood. He brings you to his mansion and trains you in sword fighting. When you figure out that there is a world out there, you want to go on an adventure and you start exploring the map.
(The storyline is not finished, this is just a draft.)

That's it for now.

Just throw out an application and I will take a look at it and interview you.
(Write some personal info and past work. Most importantly, how to reach you. Skype etc.)

You might want to let the people know what you have to offer for joining the team.

Back