• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Samera

Sir Blondi

Blackwood
Reaction score
Well, um..
I actually been checking like almost all the threads that been made throughout this year, no idea why, lol.
And it gave me some certain feeling, just..missing the old times so much.
A LOT had happened, we been through so many things, fighting and arguing. War declarations and whatnot. Making peace. Birthdays and getting levels...
And that outstanding thread:
Kind deeds!, made by Nizka.
Was so nice, loving and caring. Loved it.

And it's so terribly sad seeing all that getting..crushed and destroyed due to so many reasons. From leaving members to this awfully pathetic power abuse...
Though I haven't been active for a while now, but I get to hear every now and then about a new issue popping..

I really have no idea why did I made such thread, I just felt like expressing how I'm feeling now about this lost cause, the so-called Samera.
And also because our board is so.....dead. Lol!

Just wanted to say that I miss all my friends around here, my guild mates and even the annoying noobs at Thais(they could be pretty funny sometimes, really)
Moreover, if any of my friends decided to leave, know that I'll deeply miss you around here, and I'd still bug you on MSN though! Haha

Wishing that people take this seriously this time even for once,
Blondi.

I'm Tauku, in Samera.. But I rooked my character and gave it away to some brazilian guy named Diego.

He changed it's name to Autair, and it's facc at the moment. It has full warrior addon:ninja:. At level 79 I had 88/86 Skills and Mag-lvl 7, 50% to mag-lvl 8.

Now it's lvl 20 with 60/61 skills >.>

I'm Tauku, in Samera.. But I rooked my character and gave it away to some brazilian guy named Diego.

He changed it's name to Autair, and it's facc at the moment. It has full warrior addon:ninja:. At level 79 I had 88/86 Skills and Mag-lvl 7, 50% to mag-lvl 8.

Now it's lvl 20 with 60/61 skills >.>

I remember you ya basha :thumbup:

Back