• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshot Collection! x)

Starsky

Reaction score
Heya,i decided to do as someone wished me to do in my other thread. I made a new thread and will try to organize all the screenshots so they will be coming in correct order,starting from the oldest until "today's" Also,i will try to keep this thread very active,and post atleast 1 ss/day (unless i'm busy irl with school stuff etc)

Aight,here comes the Oldest pics,on my first char here!

Taskn

Task

Spyde

Stor Stark

Here's a little tribute to my best friend Frankie Magaddino,2 bad he forgot his password lawl <3

Stormer

Stormer Knight

Tribute to one of the best demon hunter teams xD

29fzig.jpg

Xid Firesoul

Xid Firesoul and a tribute to my first char Taskn <3

PS! I have no idea why the last pics are a bit messed up (with a big white part under,any1 know how to fix that? :p)

Last edited:
These are the ones you already posted?..

ye i know,but someone in the old thread asked me to post them all in correct order,so i'll just ask a mod to close the old one. I just got a better idea about this though: I'll just post 1 cool pic of each char i'm playing/have played on and after that i'll just keep on posting new screenshots that nobody's seen before x)

ye i know,but someone in the old thread asked me to post them all in correct order,so i'll just ask a mod to close the old one. I just got a better idea about this though: I'll just post 1 cool pic of each char i'm playing/have played on and after that i'll just keep on posting new screenshots that nobody's seen before x)

LIER, GO MSN NOW OR MAKE DEAD ! ok thx bye :*

Ye,i quitted about 3 months ago if not even more. Gave my chars away to a very good friend of mine :p

Had a wonderful time here though =)

Back