• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scroll/waepons

mathel9328

Meat ball
Reaction score
i have played softc~ for about a month now and im sitll wonderin why scrolls/donation items are so expensive:S a scroll who you just get about 5-10 llvs in lvl 150+ from cost 10-15kk^^^thats much x) and why this high prices a person who have cash in rl have easy to get right^^ for exampel i saw this yesterday
8:12 Apocalipsis [252]: SELLING 5 EXP SCROLLS OR CHANGING FOR RARE ITEMS<---5 xp scroll? thats like 250 swedish kr :S who you could pay on something else ^^ and not on a ot serv x) so this is the big question

WHY THIS HIGH PRICES?

is it lke rl tibia from the begning when the players loot rare items and they sold it cheap and decided that they dind't got profit on selling that item so cheap so then he/she decided to sell i for much more then other tryed to sell it with that price 2?

what you think about this^^

Well there are always no-lifers whO think Lalalala Waste money
So the owner thinks Ill make a high price!TO EASY!!!

true but what about making the price lower cuse i think that lvls you recieve when you use the scroll isn't worth that much kind of money^^

Back