• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for someone who can make a compilation

Lukatelo

Reaction score
I'm searching for someone who can help me, making a compilation or the things that its needed to run a server well without bugs. Its a serious thing and dont write if you are not able to make what I want.

What I search?

A server 8.60 Real Map. I'm not searching for map editors, spell editors, item editor, just someone who can run the server without problems (I mean problems like, target locked, potions that dont stack.... etc)

Of course, the person who help me will be able to receive his reward. Private message, for more informartion

I created this account because I needed help in the past. Then no one helped me so I left my project and it's still without any change, so I can try to find someone who help me, and I think that in this fucking game, if I'm not giving money in exchange, nobody will help :).

Believe me, this forums are very double faced @CipsoftStinks

JUST ONE PERSON HAVE TALKED TO ME. REALLY NOBODY WILL HELP? JUST WRITE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT. I DONT WANT COMMENTS LIKE @CipsoftStinks POSTED

So you are looking for a complete server and hosting?

What are you supposed to do then?

I'm just looking for a server ready to run @Zeroone , I mean with full items and without bugs like I've experimented in other servers. I can explain a bit:

• The first thing is: Targeting system is broken! once I lock target on a monster, the lock keeps on the monster even if I enter a protection zone or the monster becomes invisible (once he becomes not invisible the target is there), the problem is, when I, for example, lock a target on a monster then enter the DP and go out, the lock is still there BUT I'm not actually attacking the monster. -- any idea what I should do?? I can also lock target while inside the protection zone.

• The second problem: The "Chase opponent" is also broken. Once I kill a monster (with the chase on) and then I move, the chase is switched off as if I moved while locking target on a monster (but this problem, I think, is linked with the previous one about the target lock because, if I have stayed long enough in dp or long enough to lose the battle sign, I can switch on the Chase opponent and move freely without it being switched off)

• Third: Items don't stack once I put them in backpack or any container. I do know that it was that way long ago in Tibia but it is really annoying, so any idea how to fix that too?

• Fourth: When I use potions (or runes) and the message is displayed "xx:xx Using one of x ultimate health potions..." for example, it doesn't show the actual amount of potions I have, it shows the amount of potions in the 100 that are being currently used. To elaborate, say you have 400 ultimate health potions in your backpack and you use one using the hotkeys, the first message you will get will be "09:42 Using one of 400 ultimate health potions..." but the second would be like that "09:42 Using one of 99 ultimate health potions..." then 98, 97 and so on until it reaches 300 potions where the message would be "09:42 Using one of 300 ultimate health potions..." and so on...

Im just searching for someone who solve this errors and give me the datapack ready. Then I'll edit it myself (Map, items, website include, etc)

Do you know what I mean right now?

What are you talking about mate? @Alek I'm not asking for map editor xD, I'm looking for a datapack without that bugs and ready to edit (Protocol 8.60 Real Map), but thanks anyways ^^

What are you talking about mate? @Alek I'm not asking for map editor xD, I'm looking for a datapack without that bugs and ready to edit (Protocol 8.60 Real Map), but thanks anyways ^^

I don't think you'll find one who just going to hand that over, why don't you just start building your own project?

I think you must shut up if you are not reading the post completly, because I'm saying that I can pay to someone if makes the job =D. Read before post something @Hulko

Back