• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Super Brain!

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
I have 2 in stock!

I only take serious offers such as, donor items of 15 points and above this can be a single item worth 20 points or 3 items of 5 points each your choice, also accepting 150 topazes per brain.

May think I'm charging alot but I usually sell them for around 30 points, I'm going cheap this time believe me.

Last edited:
Umm... 15 points or above for a 5 point item? =| Wtfz zarz?

Super Brain (5 points)
This gives you a Super Promotion. Probably the best deal in the Gift Shop! It gives you faster hp/mana regeneration per turn and allows you to attack more quickly! It also allows you to use all items for your vocation!

Like I said before I'm selling it cheaper than I usually do, so think yourselves lucky =) I'm here for profit.

Exept if people have 15 points they can just buy there own?
lmao i wouldent go as far as making it 3x as much. Or more.

people who have bought the items in game or have 15 point smaybe given to them make the trade. no if they have it on their account....

That's how he makes sales. He takes items from people that don't want them and gives them things they'd rather have.

Red

I understand how he makes profit. but the "Normally i sell for 30 points" that just seems horrible to me.. lol

Its like.. Hey ill give you a 5 dollar coins for a 10$ and 20$ bill! =|

haha thing is I don't usually have to say my offer they will usually just say a load of points =)

Zarz is correct. :p

The "Super Brain" is as said on the website, the most attractive item out there. And alot of people are willing to pay more point-worth things ingame for it.

Since, they didnt buy it when they had the points, and now they dont have the points = cant get it.

Or sumthin like that. whatever, Zarz is right , and this is how real salesmen do business :D

Back
Top Bottom