• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server save didnt save houses ?

Elatus

Reaction score
So I did the Demon Oak and the PoI quests.
I didnt want to put my Avenger, Rainbow shield, Soft boots nor my Frozen Starlight in my GH, because I thought it would backtrack and I would loose my stuff.

So today before the Server Save I threw everything on the ground in my GH. I thought a server save would surely save it.

Logged in after the save, and everything was gone.

I just... Those were quest items, I cant get them anymore...

Yeah

I lost my spellbook of dark mystery and soft boots! It sux .

Yes we did PoI just recently. It was a guild run. Well money is money..it is easy to obtain again (tho I lost ALL of my money. I have 3.9k left.) But I lost my royal crossbow and arbalest. Two items I really cared about. Seriously, how can a server save NOT save the houses?

I'd really like them back. I don't have a screenshot (but I do have my bp of holding and soft boots). If such...crap happens the GMs..hosts or whatever should compensate. Proof is at my character info in the server files that should have some mark that I've done them.

Last edited:
I losted all items from POI and Demon Oak , plus some Shits

But i will not cry for this , its just a game :]

Problem is I already spent my time getting those items. I wouldn't want to spend the same time/more lvling+questing again because I would like those items back. And even then I have a risk of them still disappearing because the server isn't fixed and still isn't stable.

It's not the game that people are crying about. It's the time wasted getting those items.

eum, yes ofc its an game, but you lost a part of you irl life, because you need to spent time of you rl life to get it, then lose it.. so even its just an game, its not that simple..

Okei. Another crash.
I made a new deco earlier this morning.
And made a SS, so I have proof.

If the server will go up and a there will be a rollback...

Ive lost stuff before, like items and things.. But you have to get over them, there not coming back. Trust me ;).
Stop crying !!!!!

Ive lost stuff before, like items and things.. But you have to get over them, there not coming back. Trust me ;).
Stop crying !!!!!

Not crying over a few million or some mpa-s

Crying over quest items what I cant get anymore.

Are you retarded ?

Hhaha. It did a rollback.

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun !

Back