• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server to be released on XX/XX/20XX

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Haha, i honestly don't get why all these real map's release their advertisements for a real map? What are you downloading at dial up speed's so it'll take a few day's to download and than a few day's to click run? :eek:

Share your opinions! :D

who uses dial-up nowdays?:s Good Rl map with full distro weights like 50-70mb in rar.

Obviosuly none is ever going to get a perfect Cipsoft map unless they release it, we can only track and paste their stuff into our own, on the other hand like i said above to get their map perfectly square by square is almost as if impossible without them giving it to us.

Yeah true Anco, i think cipsoft's map is horrid tbh, but it's awesome to use places as base and revamp them.

well imo cipsoft just 'keeps it real', though there's quite a few areas that could use a skilled revamp

I wonder how it would look like if OTlands best mappers, would rewamp the whole Tibian Map.

Thinking about how much Tibiabot made from NG and Elfbot lol..

Those guys had a great idea and some programming knowledge and made most likely some amazing $$$ for few months of work or smth lol :p

Yeah, Tbh $15AUD for Tibiabot.

159,219 Members, So we'll say 140,000 due to duplicate account's.

140,000*15 = 2100000.

$2,100,000. Can't see he didn't profit, not to count elfbot.

Yeah! :D All together he would of made $3,000,000. Including elfbot / advertisement's on his website. Paying his staff would take a tiny bit out of that, so he's profited a good $2,500,000. o_O I wish i was LoW.

Back