• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharp Tibia Client (C# open source client)

Remere

Suave developer
Reaction score
I published an old pet-project I worked on for a few weeks two summers ago (to pick up some C#) on github, it's a Tibia Client coded in C#, it's not complete and I mostly put it up for others to look at as a learning tool perhaps. It has a very clean design in my opinion and it would be trivial to repurpose it to work a Tibia Movie viewer. :)

Here is the project url: https://github.com/hjnilsson/sharptibiaclient

interface.png

If anyone would like to make some contributions just ping me on github. :)

Last edited:
Seems interesting and I will take a look.
But I guess it would be a waste of time to contribute to the client when there is OTClient which needs some love / contributors.

What's needed to setup developer environment for this? I mean requirements etc. VS2013 fails to open .contentproj and .csproj.

#fixed
Didn't know you use good old XNA. Could you provide Test.tmv file so I could see how it's working?

Last edited:
What's needed to setup developer environment for this? I mean requirements etc. VS2013 fails to open .contentproj and .csproj.

#fixed
Didn't know you use good old XNA. Could you provide Test.tmv file so I could see how it's working?

Unfortunately I did not back any up to my mac, so they're not easily available, here is a screenshot: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hjnilsson/sharptibiaclient/master/web/interface.png it's

I think there is more stuff than what's visible in that though (ie. inventory).

Seems interesting and I will take a look.
But I guess it would be a waste of time to contribute to the client when there is OTClient which needs some love / contributors.

Isen't it better that people release good or atleast decent things then just crap?
I get that the OTClient needs contributors but still its good when others release new things, and especially users like Remere(rme mapeditor), Mark(tfs 1.0), Gesior(gesior 2012 aac), Znote(Znote aac), Stian(PythonOT) & Paxtan(Modern AAC) etc.
I still get your point, but to me it sounds as if you diden't want him to release it and no one is forcing you to contribute to it.

Isen't it better that people release good or atleast decent things then just crap?
I get that the OTClient needs contributors but still its good when others release new things, and especially users like Remere(rme mapeditor), Mark(tfs 1.0), Gesior(gesior 2012 aac), Znote(Znote aac), Stian(PythonOT) & Paxtan(Modern AAC) etc.
I still get your point, but to me it sounds as if you diden't want him to release it and no one is forcing you to contribute to it.
Nothing of that was implied in my post.

Great learning resource. I've used XNA when I took a C# course in college. Created a miniature golf game with a sub-par mapeditor for designing holes.
Such a shame that Microsoft decided to discontinue XNA. It had potential.

I was taught C# XNA during my bachelor in IT, made some sort of space invaders game. :p Also a bit sad that XNA ended up dropping as it all seems a bit like a waste of time. But at least it helped me understand to a bigger degree the thought progress of game development.

RIP XNA, hello XNA(Monogame):D Well, xna frameworks lives in Mono, i am recommend this sources for learning. Good job Remere! Nice code.

Back