• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Silent slayer making fake screenshots!

The Onee

Reaction score
he cant beat me so hes trying to get me deleted with fake screenshots and has told his team to vowe for him. claiming they saw me say it also. take his gm away!

I don't know if its true or not, or even what your talking about, but just a small hint... Don't make outrageous demands such as "Take his GM away!" until you have proven to the 1 person that can take his gm away that its true.

We don't beat him but he dies 5x a day :s
Ofc who are we gonna believe the trusted CM Jonathan Frank or the fat emo cunt who cries after each death

ur choice

Eh..Im' belief teh won he is my itol and i want be fet end emotionel to's ehmm he sey if im posts he teich mi ingles ^^

Its not true... why are u going back into the forums and commenting random threads? lol

Me?
If that was an comment to me, the answer is that because Ot is always off, i stay giving my opnion at the forum and not "random threads".

I have had to fix a few things recently, however the ot is 100% stable again. login and type /uptime ;)

Back