• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skill Points

Sugamagz

Reaction score
I was thinking it might be cool to have a skill point system in replace of soul points.

You would use these skill points to upgrade specific spells to increase the effect of them.

Maybe you could get skill points through ever 100 lvls you gain and/or quests/missions.

I think this would add a lot more variety to the game and also allow different builds on each vocation.

Let me know what you think.
~Ganked

i told jon also to add sumthing like this, to make the game more strategetic.

i like it tho :p

Its a possibility, im in the process of reworking pvp. IDK yet! me so confused!!!!!!!

What if you got skill points for difficult quests at higher levels...like a quest that gives a skill point, then you talk to the npc to get your reward to finish the quest.

sounds good to me but gives different options on what to use ur skill point for. like some mages might want to buff up their ue or sd dmg. paladins might want to get a faster haste spell to keep up with mages or a dmg buff spell that works like eks spell. eks maybe get increased gran dmg if they choose to level that spell.

You Feeling custom Monsters?? or raised Exp?

Well the only problem I see is people will level way faster.. I think but this is kinda of a war server so when you take a lick from a death it kinda hurts ahah but idk:/

Back
Top Bottom