• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small Australian server 100% free to play BANNED

Yatozin

Reaction score
http://anarchyot.no-ip.org changed to
http://anarchyot.strangled.net/

has been banned for data spoofing, fuck me if i know what it is or why we are a small community of australian and new zealand players with no reason or profit from doing anything wrong all we want is to play in peace please restore the server so it doesnt have to be shut down.

Last edited:
yeah let it back on there finally a aussie ot thats not lagging with good exp stages... cmon. wtf

Put it back up we all like this server and we dont want to lose it. im sick of trying to find new ots to play and i have finaly found one that i like with a good god and a fair amount of active players i never have an issue finding a team for a quest! #saveourserver

Isn't it spoofing?: "Currently 14 players are online - 0 is active and 14 are AFK on Anarchy."

Code:
6. My server has been banned! Why?

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). 
Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. 
Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. 
You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

Imo allowing players to logout on trainers is retarded, but w/e.

Isn't it spoofing?: "Currently 14 players are online - 0 is active and 14 are AFK on Anarchy."

Code:
6. My server has been banned! Why?

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime).
Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future.
Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited.
You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

Imo allowing players to logout on trainers is retarded, but w/e.

there isnt the allowing of players logging out on trainers idiot logon and check it before you say bullshit its obviosly a bug and im new at hosting so wouldnt know how to fix it, sadly this was a happy server but many are quitting already because i told them im going to shut it down most likley due to this.

Last edited:
stop crying, mail xinn and anyway server is off

not off and hasnt been if u had a clue you woulda read up and seen website isnt 100% it says offline and afk player but that isnt true im new to hosting and cant fix that try actually understanding before posting.

forget it im closing it down cant be fkd dealing with cipsoft the second

No please don't close it down. Your server was awesome!!! It is the only aussie server worth playing and you are an awesome God! yes I agree still learning and the server has a few bugs but I was just about to get my friends and brother to join :/ and the community was growing bigger every day. Yatozin please don't give up! you have my full support.
Fast'Molt

So who gives a shit if its been deleted from otservlist, add it to other lists that are actually maintained like otlist.net

If you're putting it back up me and my 4 friends will be rejoining Anarchy, doesn't seem to be up atm though
- Eddard

Back