• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smurfs

Ponteen

Reaction score
Hiya all smurfs, i think you all r pussys you come and sneak us with 10 ppls.. <_< i've asked you for ob likes 10 times and you allways says no. Whats up with that? you guys are such pussys grow some balls and fucking ob

Hiya all smurfs, i think you all r pussys you come and sneak us with 10 ppls.. <_< i've asked you for ob likes 10 times and you allways says no. Whats up with that? you guys are such pussys grow some balls and fucking ob

We were only 6 and all time time you have asked us we are like 3~ people online <_< if you ask us sometime when we are some more we'll be happy to go ob.

And i guess its no point in denying the ue script thing i guess...

They're not pussys, i used to play with them.
They're or retired and just pk some, or they're just playing an new ot.

qknight our combo's are made with vent. Since im kinda leader cuz no1 else got mic im the one counting of, what they do without me i dno

When im online i fight, when im in pz im afk 90% of that

I dont have to prove myself towards u;)

hahah tony gotta learn pvp!!! EEEE!!EEE!!!EEEE!!EE!!EEE!!EEE!!EEE! and ice meto should leave pz!!!! !! ! !! !

Back