• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some suggestions.

Vitich

Reaction score
Dear All.

One of my ideas is to create a topic in the forum where you can make services of quest, i think that this is a very necessary in the game.
It would be a good way to have everything a little more organized, and easier for the people who are looking for team at quest only where it is literally impossible.

On the other hand, a good idea would be to create a new type of world non-pvp mode, in the staff a lot of people of the current plays in the server for fun hunting with his friends, completing quests or any other type of entertainment that the fun of killing people.

I hope that my ideas are read with care and using the head thinking about all the possibilities and ways of thinking of each person.

Grettings!:w00t:

1) You can just create a new thread on the forum if you are running a quest service, I don't think all of them should be in one thread, nor does it need its own category because quest services aren't posted that often.

2) About a non-pvp server, I don't think that is going to happen. We would first have to be convinced that there are enough players that would enjoy such a server. We will be opening new servers in the future though with different rates but PVP will be enabled.

1) You can just create a new thread on the forum if you are running a quest service, I don't think all of them should be in one thread, nor does it need its own category because quest services aren't posted that often.

2) About a non-pvp server, I don't think that is going to happen. We would first have to be convinced that there are enough players that would enjoy such a server. We will be opening new servers in the future though with different rates but PVP will be enabled.

Just pvp Or pvp-e?

this 2) is the best thing i read on this forum so far
cmon talaturen do it asap

In a way I agree with you, but I see much better organized create a thread only for this type of service, more convenience for players and a better organization with respect to the forum. it is a good idea to keep in given mind the little work that turns out to create a new thread for this.

On the PVP, it would be of great utility and understanding toward the players at least create a proposal on this, do not directly take this type of decisions without prior consultation.

2) About a non-pvp server, I don't think that is going to happen. We would first have to be convinced that there are enough players that would enjoy such a server.

make poll!!!!! I'll play for sure, and make it lower rate so it will be even more interesting

I dont get u guys, we got a nice server shadowcores, everyday over 800 play this ot, and u wanna new one?

yea we do
this one sucks
i hit 600 using sds with my ed is this alright?
Its not ofc, but why create a new ot? when he can lower ppls mlvls by 30% or smth.

i think a lot will like a no-pvp server, like i said on other post "theres really NO no-pvp servers out there in any client so there might be a high demand since this would be the only one, if you guys made one could get many ppl to join here"" there's like 10 pokemon ots, and 1 in pl

i think a lot will like a no-pvp server, like i said on other post "theres really NO no-pvp servers out there in any client so there might be a high demand since this would be the only one, if you guys made one could get many ppl to join here"" there's like 10 pokemon ots, and 1 in pl
Fuck u omg man, why u wanna play non-pvp ots haha. How can you enjoy this game by only botting? and gaining lvls that wont matter ?

a pvp-e server would be nice if experience would be enabled for killing..

There are more than 1000 players online, All spawns are full what its impossible to level up, so what happen if you create a new game world pvp or pvp-e what the problem ?

yea we do
this one sucks
i hit 600 using sds with my ed is this alright?

Talaturen's servers has always had a higher damage rate than other servers, people who played softcores and icechaw will know what i mean.

@Calar joker, most players use bot to level up, and as you say yourself there are over 800 players online most of those are hunting (botting) = most spawns are mostly full.

If there is a new server it should be pvp-e definitely

Back