• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Somebody need a Mapper ?

Keviino

Reaction score
If someone is looking for a Mapper, holla at me.

Notice: Iam pretty new in this Mapping Buisness but i actually doing very good, i think. I doing it as a hobby, so if you're interest, don't be mad if iam not that in time, just doing my best. Ofc i can send some screenshots for making ur own meaning :)

It'd be great if you can share some of you work right here too, since that will give people a general indication of your skill (since you've mentioned that you're new).

Welcome on the forums, too :)

This is mapped for a 8.6 server. did it when i had some free time :)

Attachments

Sorry for the quality of the picture but i wanted to show it overall and not only small parts, otherwise i had to upload way more picture :D
Hope its enough for the first look :)

Your spawns are allright, but i've noticed that you're using autoborder (all the time?).
I'd suggest you to invest a little more time into getting into more detailed environments, before applying for a mapping position.

You can use a lot of different sorts of stones, cracks, floorings and borders in order to enhance the visual aspect of the area a little more.

Nicer mountain borders;
[how;to] Replace mountain edge border.

More details into (rpg) caves;
[Underground] How to make RPG looking caves!

Yours,

Back