• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone is Pinging my OTS ;]

Proland

Reaction score
As the Title says...
Someone is pinging my ots, the only thing i want to know is how to get logs? so i can see the ip and cut this ip out from my firewall. thanks in advance

Ye i know you can block ips. But just face it. (at least on windows) when blocking an ip and they get a new one. Just have to block them over and over agin. I dont want to sit at my computer 24/7 to block ips ;) So instead i get all ips i know are pinging/ddos me and contact my DNS Provider and tell them Block them or i change provider ;P and problem fixed.

There are no firewalls who block Pings/ddos. So Zonet dont talk crap.

You don't even need a firewall to disable ICMP requests. You can also limit ICMP echo requests, if you don't think that's possible then can you please explain what this line does?
Code:
iptables -A INPUT -p icmp --icmp-type echo-request -m limit --limit 2/s -j ACCEPT

Back