• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Something wrong with windows?

Trannitis

Reaction score
Hello, what am i doing wrong? When i place window and ill tray look into it i see a upper floor or just window dont working. Here is screens, please help

zj5nf8ybp4c3.png
bpw62mtwomn5.png

Help please, because i cant build antoher building because i dont wassa mess it and build from 0 again. Any experianced mapper here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, client limitation.
When standing from the south, if there is a roof +1, it will attempt to show the next floor up.
This is helpful to players when they are looking for levitation spots.
If windows are on the east wall, they can see inside.
If they are on the west side, they can see inside. If the wall is too tall, or they pass underneath something, will see inside.
Experiment using different variations until you understand the client, and if your looking for visual effects, use the knowledge you've gained to map accordingly.

Hmm, so if i wanna make houses for players which have door to house from south and some windows from south that mean these houses must be only 1 floor? Without stairs to upper?

I wanna show u something from another building that i made.
lr24es9bvyt6.png
082h75br866j.png
xs2q4vq46y5u.png

Thats preety strange for me, can u explain it?

I just walked around tibia and i saw a many, many places which have windows from south side, have 2+ floors, and can easily looks throught window. What am i doing wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to tell but it seems that your mapping may be to blame in this case.
I'm almost 100% sure that you have a wall underneath the window that isn't working..
Make sure you aren't placing walls over walls, over windows. Delete walls if you don't want them, don't drop double or triple sprites on each square.

Try placing floors where i marked it red as in put floors under the wall structure also if that does not work use the invisible stair tile above the window so when a player is under the window its like he is under a tile he cannot see or levitate on as its a stair hole and it will just drop him back down.
iMsV370.png

Back