• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SparHawk OT

Snach

Sensei
Reaction score
SparHawk OT

Welcome to SparHawk thread! It's a server I've been working on for more than a month now, and I got a decent amount of work done. I will post everything related to SparHawk here for you to discuss and suggest. As in every other discussion/job/advertise thread I've ever seen I will also mention it-SparHawk is unique. But I do mean it. SparHawk is based on a game called Priston Tale. It's an awesome game and that's where some of the ideas come from. Take a look at the picture below. It's a screenshot of player's EQ, and you can see it's different than rl tibia. The "SP" stands for "skill points" that you can spend on all sorts of spells that are ALL custom. The icon above where it says "SP" is your skills "container".
There you can find all the skills you have and don't have, you can also upgrade them and see the LEVEL of all your spells. When looking at a spell icon, u see all the info in default channel: all info about your current spell level, and info about next level of that spell so you can see if it's worth it. You can upgrade them by right-clicking on chosen spell. For this you need skillpoints, which you can gain from quests given by NPC Skillmaster, who will give you more and more long, exciting and rewarding quests as you level up in SparHawk. Skillmaster will also help you gain higher ranks and titles, to get those you also need to complete quests. The quests are not easy though, you need to prove the Skillmaster that you are worth the skillpoints or your new title, so maybe you need help of a higher level or your guild/friends.

keked.jpg

Ofcourse there will be tons of other NPC-s, all of which will have an interesting story to tell you. You will follow a storyline from start to finish, all of the quests will be related to each other and in order to "unlock" new quests you need to level up and/or complete the existing ones first. Each NPC treats you differently: instead of saying "go kill X monsters" some of them ask you kindly to help them, others are rude. With getting higher level/completing certain quests NPC-s will trust you more and give you more important jobs or give you some bonuses(cheaper items in shop etc..)

fotoflexerphotogy.jpg

Sparhawk will have 4 different vocations, you will have to choose between: a mage, a warrior, a rogue and a ranger. Each vocation has different spells between which the player has to choose. You cannot max out all the spells, so you have to choose which you want more. With each promotion, the player unlocks new spells and can choose whether he will spend them on old spells to make them stronger or take new spells, which will be stronger in the end but weaker at the moment of buying, since the new spell has lower level. You need a certain level for promotion (and new spells) so the excitement never goes away.
The vocations are not like sorcerer,druid,knight. Each vocation has 4 different types of spells to choose from, mage's types for example: Energy/Wind ; Earth/Fire ; Summon/Buff. You choose wich ones you want.
You probably know all the vocations from rl tibia and other ot-s, but SparHawk will feature a custom vocation called Rogue, which is basically ninja =P-fast attack, melee, weak def. Rogues will have: faster atk, a little bit stronger damage than warriors, weaker defence than warriors, they will use claws, new weapon, new skill. Hopefully rogues will be able to dual wield claws, but I cannot do that by myself so I need help-PM if you can do it, I know it's possible in 0.4 but Sparhawk will probably be using TFS 0.3.6 so needs some edits in source.
Vocations and promotions:
Mage - Wizard - Royal Wizard - Arch Mage
Rogue - Avenger - Eclipse - Archblade
Ranger - Valkyrie - Brunhild - Sagittarion
Warrior - Champion - Zecram Warrior - Immortal Warrior

clawm.png

keke3.jpg

Special and cool systems will be included in Sparhawk. These will include:
Farming-grow your own bushes,trees etc and harvest them to get good food. Shops will only have seeds and bad food. When farming you harvest food that is much lighter and gives more hp and mana, or when growing flowers you can sell them for good money in a shop or to players who can plant it to their own house. There's 2 possible ways farming will be used:
1) Add special fields that players can buy as houses and grow things there
2) Add furniture pack with needed soil for farming. You can add the soil to your house and grow plants on it. Farming will not play a very large role in the ot, It's not going to be runescape. Main focus is still on questing, hunting, rpg not farming.
Arena-nope, not svargrond arena, but maybe it's similar. The arena will be opened every Tibia-night(when it goes dark). And it's a team event, you cannot do it alone. You need 5 or more players in a team and the goal is: complete as many levels as you can in given time. You will gain points for each monster you kill. After killing the first monsters, next wave will spawn, and so on, until it's too hard for you. The top team/guild will recieve a bonus of some money each day if they are first in the arena highscores.
Aging-Each weapon/wand can be upgraded, all the eq dropped by monsters is rune level Feoh(lvl1). There is 3 rune levels(Feoh, Gyfu, Nieed). In order to wear the item with 3rd or 4th promotion, you have to age your item to rune level Nieed(3). Aging isn't that easy though. You need to gather Runes and gem stones in order to age. For each rune level upgrade you need different combination of gems, also the upgrade never fails-to prevent ragequit after 2nd failure and also because it's not that easy to gather gems and runes. The gathering part also helps to bring alive trade channel.
Looting pets-I'm also thinking about adding loot pets, that gather loot for you. But this won't be added unless I find a way to make a monster that players can walk through. Basically they would be gathering the loot you want them to and perhaps boost your hp/mana from time to time aswell.
Mounts-Yup yup. While using a mount you will gain some speed, hp and mana.
Flying-Not sure about this one.

mounts.jpg

farmingx.jpg

~*~Storyline~*~
You will basically be an old warrior that was betrayed and forced to leave his kingdom. The new emperor rules the land in a whole new way. He decided to get rid of all the knights who were loyal to the old emperor and replace them with his own army. You start in a ship on which you are sailing away from your beloved country and you have no idea of where you are going and where your family is. You recognize some of the other prisoners - they used to fight beside you. So you need to escape from the ship with a boat. The sea brakes your small boat and you are rescued by a fisherman. You are teached the skills you need to survive on the lands of SparHawk, you level up to once again be who you used to be-a respected famous warrior, and fight for your new kingdom, SparHawk. As said before, with new ranks you get closer and closer to your goal. While trying to achieve that, you discover that it's not the other kingdoms that humans fear the most, but something far more brutal and heavy, someone even scarier than Chuck Norris when he's angry.

~*~A Little Info~*~
These are not 100% correct, will be changed after everything else is ready.
Custom client, based on 8.6 - stackable pots etc.
Rates will be low
Servertype: Pvp/Rpg
Custom sprites: 100+
Custom map: 24kB~

1)I hope you understand the text, my english is not the best.
Also please note I did not rip the things from moonlight,
I have been making it for quite a long time and the farm system for example
is released to public anyway so it's not stealing.
2)Soo please tell me, worth continuing, maybe getting some guys to help me?
3)Would you play such OT?

Last edited:
HELL YE I WOULD PLAY U CRAZY?

And why mention Moonlight? They weren't the first to have any of their features either...

Where's my good buddy Virgel when you need him?!

HELL YE I WOULD PLAY U CRAZY?

And why mention Moonlight? They weren't the first to have any of their features either...

Where's my good buddy Virgel when you need him?!

haha xd
Thought some ppl might want to know, so they dont post rage.
And who's Virgel?

Omg, I've been dreaming of putting that skill function into my OT for years! :p

Mounts-Yup yup. While using a mount you will gain some speed, hp and mana.
Flying-Not sure about this one, only if alot of ppl want it.
Arena system is almost done =)

mounts.jpg

Custom sprites: 100+
Custom map: 24kB~

I have to say:
You will basically be an old warrior that was betrayed and forced to leave his kingdom
How many old warriors betrayed and forced to leave the kingdom can there be? xD
but looks great :)

I have to say:
You will basically be an old warrior that was betrayed and forced to leave his kingdom
How many old warriors betrayed and forced to leave the kingdom can there be? xD
I have no idea :D
My english suxes I never read any stories in english, but I thught there must be storyline-
and now since I'm lazy to change it, it will stay as it is.
edit: actually, if anyone is kind enough to write a small story for me I'd be very grateful

Last edited:
O snachy :p. Feel free to hit me if u wud need some help with lua ;d.

I have no idea :D
My english suxes I never read any stories in english, but I thught there must be storyline-
and now since I'm lazy to change it, it will stay as it is.
edit: actually, if anyone is kind enough to write a small story for me I'd be very grateful

the ship will be covered in people going "shit... you too?" :D

It's because they have new emperor who rules the land in the whole new way. He decided to get rid of all old knights who were loyal to the old emperor and replace them with his own army.

... I guess :ninja:

@btw
Do NOT make flying system, it sucks my socks.

O snachy :p. Feel free to hit me if u wud need some help with lua ;d.

<3 xD Ok thnx u rox chojj!

It's because they have new emperor who rules the land in the whole new way. He decided to get rid of all old knights who were loyal to the old emperor and replace them with his own army.

... I guess :ninja:

W8 I'll change it ^^
Do NOT make flying system, it sucks my socks.
Yup I was thinking it might ruin gameplay so dno about it.

the ship will be covered in people going "shit... you too?" :D

hahahahah xD btw ur server is nice when I get time ill check it

looking good, looking good! ;p
Nice :) Like it
Tumbs up :"D
thnx menz!

Last edited:
Back