• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Spellpack based on tibia-stats for TFS 0.4

SentieloNL

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Here is a spellpack made by me, based on the tibia-stats.com site.
They should be the same as on real tibia. Not test for bugs, so if somebody could do that for me :wub:.

Spellpack for tfs 0.4

Sentielo

Edit: right pack right now =)

Last edited:
Awesome dude :) Will use this one for sure.

Though I've always been curious about how much testing goes into the making of these types of packs (spell packs, monster pack, etc). Do you test each creature/spell in-game after making them? or What? Because testing can take some time and is always easy to miss stuff etc. Let me know! :D

First of all thank you for your reply. It's nice to see a reaction such as this one (A). The spellpack only took me a few hours on 2 or 3 days. The magic based took me a little time, because it was easy to calculate. The problem were the melee/skill based spells. Those took me a little longer, because I didn't understand than really.
The monsterpack took me ages to make it as it is right now, because if you want to add something on around 300 monsters, it takes a while indeed. Attacks and defenses took me really long to fix that :p. And yeah I used to be a GM on Thunderion (untill yesterday), meaning I tested my monsterpack for like 4 weeks :).

Hope I answered your question.

First of all thank you for your reply. It's nice to see a reaction such as this one (A). The spellpack only took me a few hours on 2 or 3 days. The magic based took me a little time, because it was easy to calculate. The problem were the melee/skill based spells. Those took me a little longer, because I didn't understand than really.
The monsterpack took me ages to make it as it is right now, because if you want to add something on around 300 monsters, it takes a while indeed. Attacks and defenses took me really long to fix that :p. And yeah I used to be a GM on Thunderion (untill yesterday), meaning I tested my monsterpack for like 4 weeks :).

Hope I answered your question.

Ok cool, thanks! Appreciate the hard work you put into making these packs :)

Also, are you good at making rpg custom spells? or do you just do the real tibia ones?

Tyyy
can u plz make spells for rpg servers :D
ill be thankful

Back