• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Spriting problem

L4D

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm goin to ask something about "Spriting" I use the program DatEditor to put my sprites in my .spr and .dat file!

But i have a problem. I'm done with some sprites and when i put it in the DatEditor it says that i can't upload images that has a size bigger than 32x32.. So when i make my picture 32x32 Then the image is small like a rat in-game..

I tried to upload a edited citizen and now the size is small as a rat. So i hope someone can help me out.

R+ :cool:

haha you're forgetting that the sprites aren't 1 single image for outfits, if you go through the sprite editor, you'll see how they're cut up into different parts, check in the .dat editor on how they're peiced together and cut your image up into 32*32 parts then place them seporately into the .spr, then in the .dat you can create the outfit from that =)

Can you explain better? Or ill give u my msn in PM?

Edit; I tried to make a sword with 32x32 size also but it was smaller than a rat. Help please :p

Back
Top Bottom