• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Sql Help

bobtuck

Reaction score
Hey i need some help with sql.
i want to use it so badly lol.

anyways, My problem is kinda odd..
I have ports 7171, 80, 443, 3306 forwarded and when i go to connect to my server with my global ip it allows me to.

When others try to connect using my global ip it disconnects the server, now i tried this with three different servers..

also they can connect to my website, so it has to be something with the server or Mysql.

one other side note would be that, when i hosted an XML a month ago people could connect.

im pretty brand new to this but trust me i followed the tut's on how to put your username and password and all that junk into config.lua but whatever.

if you think you might know whats wrong please post or pm me.

ill rep to the person that can help me :)

yeah my fire wall allows those ports, but maybe it changed ill go look. hmm it seems to have every allowed.

this pain full it sounds like a firewall or mysql problem cause i can use my own global ip to login, plus others can use my website

Back