• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

starting lunarforce or shadowcore?

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
im about to start playing tibia again and was wondering whats the difference between servers and what can each one offer

One is a normal PvP server with an average of x27 exp
The other is a hardcore PvP with an average of x16 exp

Shadowcores have 1000+ players active
LunarForce between 50-150 players(also, rates in skills and magic are lower, aswell as loot)

I think that's all.

Well... lunarforce is better bcuz is hardcore-pvp, if you already have a team you can try to fight against the guild Parcelz, I think they will easly, but, since lunarforce is losting players every day, ther eis the only team u can fight against, so shadowscore is better FOR NOW... lunarforce maybe will be changed in some days (the staff already said that) so wait a moment to see how its gonna be, people say lunarforce is dead, but the problem of lunarforce is because dont have wars... people leave from lunarforce because dont have war, and people dont come because no have war, and none think how this can be solve, if people simply came to lunarforce.

Well... lunarforce is better bcuz is hardcore-pvp, if you already have a team you can try to fight against the guild Parcelz, I think they will easly, but, since lunarforce is losting players every day, ther eis the only team u can fight against, so shadowscore is better FOR NOW... lunarforce maybe will be changed in some days (the staff already said that) so wait a moment to see how its gonna be, people say lunarforce is dead, but the problem of lunarforce is because dont have wars... people leave from lunarforce because dont have war, and people dont come because no have war, and none think how this can be solve, if people simply came to lunarforce.

He is wrong...the problem with lunar force is that once you create a hardcore server you can´t make it harder in terms of xp rate and loot rate etc, than a normal pvp server .
The staff blundered and now they are paying the consequences .

The only way to revert that position ( low amount of players ) is to put the rates at least like they are in shadowcores , it will make people still playing there because they will not spent huge amount of time and effort on a server that they can get killed every time .

So if you want to start i suggest you to join rather shadowcores than lunarforce . But you can test both and check by yourself

i think lunarforce will get increased ammount again, if you look at shadowcores that was struggling with about 40 played online daily and now its at 1kk+ so hopefully it will be the same for lunarforce

i think lunarforce will get increased ammount again, if you look at shadowcores that was struggling with about 40 played online daily and now its at 1kk+ so hopefully it will be the same for lunarforce
What have I missed? Last time I chcked shadow had 1000 = 1k players online, now they have 1.000.000 1kk?

Damn o.0

Back