• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stolen!

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know this account? jack tealc

Cause he stole me 95,60 euros ! i've opened a chargeback and i hope paypal will accept! cause i really need that money to buy my dedicated server!

Thanks in advice,

Lolaye

I dont know, i checked my paypal account this morning, i had them but now i logged in and i only have 0.70 euros left

I dont know, i checked my paypal account this morning, i had them but now i logged in and i only have 0.70 euros left

And how do you know he stole them? Did he log into your account or something?

Also on a random note, if that's a "real name" used, then it's a fake one... Jack Tealc is actually the names of two of the characters in the tv show "Stargate SG-1".

chargeback? we have to stop using failpal

There is no popular service like PayPal to replace it. Ive been selling virtual goods for years now and 98% of transactions are PayPal. I've never seen anyone use Google checkout or alert pay and only seen moneybookers and western union used on large high risk transactions. PayPal is a good service, you get paid instantly and there is almost no fee compared to garbage SMS payments which take 60-90 days + 50%+ fee. You are only selling 100% free to create virtual items, if you lose a charge back its not that big of a deal, ban them and move on. The 50% more money you make is worth it.

Just make sure you state on the website that the players are doing a donation and that it's not refundable. Also make a checkbox that is required to be checked before people can donate that says something like... "I agree to this, I understand that this is a donation that cannot be chargebacked"

That way if they chargebacks you, you merely show it to the paypal staff and they will reject the chargeback and let you keep your cash.

Just make sure you state on the website that the players are doing a donation and that it's not refundable. Also make a checkbox that is required to be checked before people can donate that says something like... "I agree to this, I understand that this is a donation that cannot be chargebacked"

That way if they chargebacks you, you merely show it to the paypal staff and they will reject the chargeback and let you keep your cash.

Putting a disclaimer wont do anything at all, PayPal doesn't care about your own made up rules when somebody claims they didn't receive something or had an unauthorized transaction.

He didnt send me anything, i dont know him!
Your best bet is to call PayPal and talk to them directly about what you can do if your funds where randomly sent to someone else.

Back