• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop playing with gm character !

Sushinronek

Reaction score
GZ WITH PLAYING ON GM CHARACTER !!!
My friend were coming and Lale with his noob friends (who's got donate items) And they are spamming only ue and they were making frags on this character so Lale decided to open MC and Banned this character on GM. WELL N/C : )

Btw ... fail. first of all im not a GM. and using noob chars in a war is it legal :)? you died . so stop crying :)

I am GM Figgo.. I like to see wars, its pretty entertaining, if you really think Lale is gamemaster, you should get help.
Lale have been donating a several times and "donators" are not noobs.
Some donate to help the server, some donate to get powerfull, but what Br Kid did was standing with no equipment, doing nothing but taking suicide in other people's area spells, so they could get frag, that is illegal, atleast against my rules.

You should not blame people for nothing, you think it was like that because you are blinded by hate, now I wonder.. Since you are complaining, it was your character? It was your multi-client?

yo :p i can insure you that lale isnt gm rofl.

And i know gm figgo reaaalllllyy love wars :O :p

It wasn't noobcharacter , we didn't blocked ur team by noobcharacter. Cuz u were able to kill HIM it was LVL About 130 ! o_O SO Ban for NOTHING ; ]

He Love wars cuz he's lvl 8 on RL? and he playing on Non-pvp world?
They were able to kill noobcharacter SO it's not illegal. -.^ Don't care if they only can spamm ue...

Back