• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sugestion (Soft Boots)

Kinasio

Reaction score
Hello guys. My sugestion its to repair soft boots, i know in global not is 50 / 50 or 100/100, but its a Open Tibia, please make a votation to it, change soft for regeneration mana 50/50 life 30/30 or stay it. Thanks.

You have my vote kinasio

Im Say yes for corretion of the error of soft boots
----------------------------------------------------
From John Shooter :p

It's a good idea. According with the rates of the server, and also that it's a donation gift.

:)

His signature is boring, it should be: what is 1 nigger on the moon? Problem. What are 2 niggers on the moon? Still a problem. What is the entire civilization of niggers on the moon? problem solved.

@Topic
Makes no sence if u can't refill soft boots, never had m, but if you can't refill it I agree they have to be fixed.

50 in 50 do not regenerate,

more could regenerates of 8 ~ 10 mana and life, because if an MS / ED has a soft he will not run in danger of dying Hunts they do, then could regenerate from 8 to 10 would be more fair I think.

sorry for the writing I used a translator

Back