• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Optional PVP every second day

Credential

Reaction score
So people have a chance to level up, there is too many random pks on this server, makes it hard to gain any levels or money since when you get killed your money is gone to blessings :(

Anyone like my idea?

No, this server started out as a pvp server, so you should accept the facts that you can get killed. If it would become an optional pvp server alot of people would turn pvp of because they are hunted.

So people have a chance to level up, there is too many random pks on this server, makes it hard to gain any levels or money since when you get killed your money is gone to blessings :(

Anyone like my idea?

well get used to it or leave it like i did ^^

maybe PVP lvl would be better idea.
maybe lvl 75? or 60.

Your idea suck in so many ways, but here's the main one imo why this wouldent work. People would never die... They would go expin their ases off one day and just pz camp or not even log on the other, bcuz they know ppl like me and others would be killing evryone on these days....

Back