• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Wojarade Ziro

Reaction score
First of all, id like to thank the gms for giving the knights more attack power/training speed, i hope everyone is fine now.

Second, i would like to ask for something, we do need a couple more of noob respawns (cycs, dwarves or so) so people have a place to lvl, but id like to ask for more monsters, so far, i havent found ani poi monster, neither any hard creature, i know there is, i know its just that i havent found the right place, but i dont think there are many of them.
Anyways, what me and some friends would like is to have a place like poi in tibia rl, with strong monsters which we wouldnt normally solo because they are too strong, but we can go in a group of 5 guys and have fun killing them.
I know its hard to do this, i dont want it for tomorrow, i just point out it would be a good idea to make places where people can have fun together, orc fortress is a cool place, but pretty easy for 5 guys lvl 40+

Thanks anywaysfor reading :D

Wojs~

Back