• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWE] International OT 8.6 | Edited Real Map | Upgrade System | Events

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
tibia-logo-artwork-top4.gif

Opening Friday July 3rd @ 18:00 CET

Custom Client: Download
Server Info: Click here
IP: international-ot.com
Port: 7171

xj5orAl.png

Real Quests + Custom Quests
Reward for each custom quest = 10 shop points

azerus1.png

frozen.png

woodland.png

xj5orAl.png

Item Upgrade System

Read more about the upgrade system here: Wiki Upgrade

upgrades.png

xj5orAl.png

Daily Missions

Earn Gold Nuggets from Daily Missions & Events to buy Upgrade Keys, VIP Medals, or Stamina Dolls from the Nugget Dealer.

missions.png

xj5orAl.png

Boss Hunting

Certain bosses such as: Ghazbaran, Morgaroth, and Ferumbras have permanent respawns.
Their loot rate was decreased and the experience slightly increased.
Enjoy team hunting with friends for good loot.

bosses.png

xj5orAl.png

Advanced Offline Trading

Read more about the trading system here: Item Market

market.png

xj5orAl.png

Events:
To learn more about the events please visit: Events

survival_banner1.png

other_banner.jpg

dwarf_banner.jpg

zombie_banner.png

lms_3.png

xj5orAl.png

Additional Features:

Live Cast System
Powergamers
Top Addoners
Top Questers

New Towns:
Gengia, Ghala, Pyre, and Ethno

** This is not the place to discuss why you dislike old client versions.
Please only comment on the server itself. Thanks. **

Last edited:
I've seen that you have been working hard on this server and it kinda surprised me that the last edition didn't have more players.
Well, I hope you will succeed greatly this time.

The only thing I dislike is some of the items in the shop seem OP. (I haven't played the server though)

I've seen that you have been working hard on this server and it kinda surprised me that the last edition didn't have more players.
Well, I hope you will succeed greatly this time.

The only thing I dislike is some of the items in the shop seem OP. (I haven't played the server though)

Thanks for your best wishes. :)

Keep up the excellent work with Dalerium/Ducates as well, one of these day's it's going to be huge! ;)

Bump - 4 days left.

Clear your schedules for this Saturday and invite all your friends! :p

Bump - 3 more days till opening.

The donation items are completely overpowered and the guild shop is just as useless. This server was better where the donors were obtainable items, now this is just a pay to win server.

The donation items are completely overpowered and the guild shop is just as useless. This server was better where the donors were obtainable items, now this is just a pay to win server.

Thanks for making an account today and honoring this thread with your first post.
When you say the guild shop is useless, explain, how would you improve it or change it to make it more useful?

If you decide to stay then here is how you can obtain free points:
  • Custom Quests: 20 pts (more quests to be added-in as updates as players reach higher levels)
  • Weekly Screenshots: 5 pts (if your screen shot qualifies to make the latest news)

This opens on my birthday haha. I see the people start at level 20, it seems. I used to have an edited real map that was alot like this minus the events, so good luck with it brother!

(Even though I hate 8.6 cause it's all ElfBot)

This opens on my birthday haha. I see the people start at level 20, it seems. I used to have an edited real map that was alot like this minus the events, so good luck with it brother!

(Even though I hate 8.6 cause it's all ElfBot)

Thanks buddy!
Hope you enjoy your birthday weekend! :p

you should make some mission for people to do unlimited times, it would be a much funnier way to grind. Either if its rewarded by exp or nuggets.

you should make some mission for people to do unlimited times, it would be a much funnier way to grind. Either if its rewarded by exp or nuggets.

There is currently a Daily Task system, where players will receive a random task every 24 hours which is rewarded by nuggets. The task can be anything from collecting items to killing X number of monsters. Nuggets can then be used to purchase upgrade keys, VIP badges, and stamina dolls.

Does your idea fall along the same lines as the current daily task system or did you have a different structure in mind?
Thanks for sharing your opinion. ;)

Everyone is going to be botting anyway, I don't know why people are trying to get "repeatable tasks" - that just means they want to keep getting it, botting it, and re-doing it over and over xD!

There is currently a Daily Task system, where players will receive a random task every 24 hours which is rewarded by nuggets. The task can be anything from collecting items to killing X number of monsters. Nuggets can then be used to purchase upgrade keys, VIP badges, and stamina dolls.

Does your idea fall along the same lines as the current daily task system or did you have a different structure in mind?
Thanks for sharing your opinion. ;)
I knew about the daily task system, thats why i mentioned it should be some tasks that are unlimited, because that would definitly make grinding funnier.

Back