• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Oldtimes, do you know anything about the server yet?, when it will come online or how much money you need...

I can't afford a dedicated server im afraid.
Server wont come online unless we get one.

We need 70 euro for it.

I can't afford a dedicated server im afraid.
Server wont come online unless we get one.

We need 70 euro for it.

Honestly, i doubt that'll be enough. Plenty of servers that has bought dedicated servers have been fucked by DDoS anyways.

Tibia is a dying game.

I can help you with 30€ :) if your 100% sure that the dedicated you found are safe from DDoS attacks.

NEWS!
We have received many requests to host this server again.
We have been testing the server for a couple of months now since last time we hosted it and we have made huge progress.
To run the server, we will need a dedicated server to run it smoothly, there is no question about it.

We are currently looking for Gamemasters who would like to help us keep the server in order.
Are you interested? Contact me here on otland, tell us about your experience and we will reply to you if we decide to go ahead with you.

We also accept donations from anyone who would like to help out.

do you need to have your router hooked up to your computer to put a server online and allow palyers to connect or can you do it wirelessly?

Back