• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters

Tago

Reaction score
Legendia War 7.4 - Hosted by Okon.
Play as a legend, be a legend.
Release date: Monday 24th May

Hello OtLand.
I have once played what I call, the golden age of Tibia. And what many other prefer to call "Client 7.4".
This server is almost 100% pure war server, it has some monsters just so some can get a little bit better items, and some exp.
there is to the north, small GS place and even further through the GS forest there is a stair that leads to Cycloposis.
To the East of crossroad outside the eastern gate there is a long bridge that leads to the Venore DL tower.

The Thais map have been revamped to a more War-friendly map.

General information:
- Private Characters: Yes
- IP: legendia-war.hopto.org
- Forum: Forum - Legendia War 7.4
- Client: 7.4
- Port: 7171
- Game type: WAR
- Online 24/7 with 100Mbit up/down

This server is being hosted by Okon.
For more information or to leave suggestions, please contact me at my e-mail:
[email protected]

Rates:

- Exp: 5x
- Skills: 0x
- Magic: 0x
(Why is Magic and skills reduced to 0%?
It is to prevent those anoying AFK Magic Lvlers.
Also I've reduced the drop rate to 0% so the mlvl and skills stays as they are.
This is to create balance and something called fairplay
)

What is so special about this OT server?

* The 7.4 Client:wub: (Not many war servers have/do exist with the 7.4 engine)
* Often Updates
* Balanced Vocations (I really do mean balanced, since 7.4 was so perfect not everyone was a mage, since the mana only gives 30-80 mana, we expect to see more paladins and knights on the battlefield)
* Quests (We do have Annihilator quest and Demon helmet quest, also BOH quest)
* Revamped Thais map (For more war-friendly purposes)
* Private Accounts
* Start at lvl 60
* Few cheaters (There exist very few cheats/bots for 7.4. Also I've changed the Rune IDs.)
* No loss rate at death, only 10% exp drop
* Sell loot at Sir Legendia (In order to get money, you can sell some loot to the legend in the castle.)
* Active, friendly and experienced GM
* 99% uptime (Offline when updating)

Enjoy your stay and see you soon!
Yours cincerely, Okon.
:thumbup:

Last edited:
SCREENSHOTS OF THE SERVER

83427785.jpg

13088760.jpg

61250823.jpg

79082636.jpg

45857465.jpg

67959997.jpg

40467249.jpg

67022655.jpg

BOH Quest - Thais Version
55227033.jpg

Last edited:
Warloria map, rip off? ^.-

EDIT: You dont gain magic level.

Wouldn't be the first, but this guy came quite far in copying I must say :p:
  • Same death loss
  • Same exp rate
  • Same skill rate
  • Same map
  • Same sort of dl hunt spot to the east
  • Same idea I had about making ssa's buyable
  • Same warlock spawn
  • Same boh quest

Private accounts, revamped thais, etc etc

Wouldn't be the first, but this guy came quite far in copying I must say :p:
  • Same death loss
  • Same exp rate
  • Same skill rate
  • Same map
  • Same sort of dl hunt spot to the east
  • Same idea I had about making ssa's buyable
  • Same warlock spawn
  • Same boh quest

Private accounts, revamped thais, etc etc

I like your critism, but how would u prefer preventing magic lvlers? EXP rate, at fist I had 3x but it was too slow, second I recon 2% loss is good also, I dont think Warloria has 0% in others cuz u need AOL and for second dont forget the faggits that stays afk with tasker in the depot. Anyway he has poi dls to the east I have venore dls, cuz I like the bridge and having it to the south wouldnt function, I want ankrahmun desert to the south, which im adding. Boh quest isnt clear yet cuz I maybe gonna make players start with boh. Making SSA buyable, hmm, I was kinda first to think about it between me and Warloria cuz I had Legendia 7.6 and had it buyable.

You can say what you want, im just providing an 7.4 War server, I actully dont care if you play or not I just made it so people can play if they want to!
Btw Gail, it's kinda fail that YOU as the owner of Warloria is giving me critism instead of stfu and let the community do the work! :)

//Okon.

EDIT: I did actully notice that Warloria is 7.6? Am I right? So aslong as he is 7.6 and im 7.4, "copying" (as you call it) wouldnt be that hell of a problem since atm im the only 7.4 war server avaible!

Last edited:
..which has the 7.6 features Warloria has.
What does the protocol matter? Its the idea to make ssa buyable, implent poi, make the exp/skill rate.
You can implent all those stuff to any 8.x server aswell.
I didn't make it 7.4 since most of the people prefered 7.6 AND i heared windows 7 users arent able to play 7,4.

omfg IM ANNOYED BY YOU FKING KINGDANNY. Why the FK in every thread I come YO|UR ALSWAYS FKING HERE AND SAYING SH*T TO OTHER. BE HAPPY THAT HE "MIGHT" BE COPYING YOU. YOU ARE THE GREATEST. YOU HAVE THE UBER BEST OT. NOW GTFO AND LEAVE THE FKING OWNERS ALONE. THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT, THEY DON'T FKING ASK YOU TO ENJOY THEIR OT. GTFO U FKING TRASH. LET THE OWNER HAVE FUN WITH HIS SH*T GOD DAMN

..which has the 7.6 features Warloria has.
What does the protocol matter? Its the idea to make ssa buyable, implent poi, make the exp/skill rate.
You can implent all those stuff to any 8.x server aswell.
I didn't make it 7.4 since most of the people prefered 7.6 AND i heared windows 7 users arent able to play 7,4.

Actully Gail, I played against you on Real-War.ath.cx, and you copied pretty much from there ^_^ I mean, dont call me a copycat when ure no better yourself! Besides, I did not copy you, I took alot of things from Real-War which I miss alot. Btw, you did not come up with anything, everything you do is already made. Don't think your the first of anything. And as I said recently, im making this server for the community, I DO NOT care if anyone plays it, and especially do not care about your critism since you fail pretty hard calling me a copycat. :)

Last edited:
I like this server more than Warloria because it's 7.4! More fun to play on 7.4 than on 7.6

Actully Gail, I played with you on Real-War.ath.cx, and you copied pretty much from there ^_^ I mean, dont call me a copycat when ure no better yourself! Besides, I did not copy you, I took alot of things from Real-War which I miss alot. Btw, you did not come up with anything, everything you do is already made. Don't think your the first of anything. And as I said recently, im making this server for the community, I DO NOT care if anyone plays it, and especially do not care about your critism since you fail pretty hard calling me a copycat. :)

My goal when making Warloria was actually to recreate Real-War. :p

Then we both have the same goal, lets hope we both succeed, I don't think about this as a contest, I just wan't the community to have fun cuz I get all nostalgic when I think about Real-War and I wan't those old days back. :)

As soon as Danny read my post, he said on msn that I am blocked. Gratulation to him :)!

Back