• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

What good would a reset do?

It would probably increase the 'players online' by high numbers if advertisement would succeed.
I don't think anyone gets motivated to play the server when they go on the website and see:
' There's currently 6 players online '.

A reset would in other words: Help a lot.

there was 20 server at start and they all left anyway. Resetting will just do the same. People joined thinking it was another noob ot where you just sd everything and have fun 5vs1 others. But no,using hmm to hunt and enjoying tibia once again (at least so far) Cant be bothered with 6vs 1 crap and all the useless drama . (you bot,no i dont,yes you do,i got it on cam ..meh...your all botting anyway)

Only time your not botting is when you cam 6 vs 1 pk'ing. Anyway this is off topic. Even if there is a reset you guys wont enjoy it anyway.Cause obviously you would have played when it start.

The advertisement failed, its not because of the server, its because of that the advertisements failed.
I didnt play because of the players online, the server had been online for 2 days on from that? Yes, I actually didnt play cause that it didnt have enough players. And thats why most of ppl aware of this server didnt play.

some players online now :D.. getting more and more so.. if the server will reset i think alot of the current players will quit play because who wants to play at a server that just keeps reseting all the time?

some players online now :D.. getting more and more so.. if the server will reset i think alot of the current players will quit play because who wants to play at a server that just keeps reseting all the time?

+1 on that. I actually like the server even if it have low pop. IDC if im top atm,im just enjoying the server for what it have to offer. IDC about pvp or top level and whatever. When i want to pvp i join a war server play an hour and go back to having fun/talk with people on a serious server. (like this one)

I dont play this game because i didnt play it from day 1...useless. This server is getting better everyday/weeks as he had new map and the potential it has only increase every map update.

12 player on atm. 4 good friend arent online else this would be 16 ...we're gonna reach 20 this week.

Not to mention the new map update coming.

You said it. Only way i would still play if he reset the server were if i could keep my skills. Don't care about the eq/items tho i would hate it if i had to skill all over again.

im with you Deadbringer, i think we will reach 20 players this week aswell, love that there are still quests and stuff that no1 have figured out yet too!

I found a new hole today by map clicking lol. Mapclick and checked TV. I turned back and wtf,im in a cave with firefields and no way to go out...So i started exploring til i found an exit. Need to bring destroy field there and a pick and see if anything is hidden in there :D

Map Update today...

14:13 GM Miss Lisa: Map update in 10 minutes, will bring. Vampire, Necromancers, Behemoth, Black Knight & more.

Time to join guys.

im currently busy in rl to exp on this ot.But if i can convince spray,Shushu,Keviszek to join this party.U got my word we will be there...

Seems like nice server, I will test it later but also busy with my own projects and shit

I found a botter.. I dunno what he is doing but he is afk and moving in and out of his house name: Torna, moving in and out of Flows house

I found a botter.. I dunno what he is doing but he is afk and moving in and out of his house name: Torna, moving in and out of Flows house
Ye its some scripts when the bot detects players in screen, doesnt matter if you're on a upper level or a lower level where he is standing.
He botted the same way magic level on illuminate.

Back