• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.53] Libera Server 'Real Tibia Map' worth a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
letter_martel_L.gif
letter_martel_I.gif
letter_martel_B.gif
letter_martel_E.gif
letter_martel_R.gif
letter_martel_A.gif

letter_martel_I.gif
'd like to welcome you to Libera. Libera is a semihigh-rated real tibia map which includes all real tibia cities, spawns and quests. Most of the quest are 100% like them in real tibia! We are updating the map every single day and updating the server with new features everyday.

General Information:
Ip adress: Libera.servegame.org http://libera.servegame.org/
Port: 7171
Client: 8.53
Online: 24/7
PVP Type: RPG-PVP
Map Info: All cities with NO Gengia, just pure real tibia map that includes all quests such as, inquisition quest, pits of inferno quest, in service of yalahar, demon oak, arena etc etc. All are based 100% to the real tibia once.
Other: We can guarantee a long time gameplay! This is not just a 10 days server.

Features:
Auction based item selling on website
100% real tibia quest such as inq, poi, elemental spheres quest, killing in name of.. etc!
Daily updates
Active staff
Balanced vocations
Quest log!

Rates:
Skill Rate: 15x
Magic Rate: 8x
Loot Rate: 2x

Experience Stages:
From level 1 to level 25 it's 25x
From level 26 to level 50 it's 20x
From level 51 to level 75 it's 15x
From level 76 to level 100 it's 10x
From level 101 to level 125 it's 8x
From level 126 to level 150 it's 5x
From level 151 to level 175 it's 4x
From level 176 to level XXX it's 3x

letter_martel_I.gif
'd also welcome you to our server after a long break, we are opening 1st DECEMBER! at 17:00 CET!

Yours sincerely,Libera Team.

This is where the journey starts, see you in-game.

Last edited:
Seems nice :D Perfect rates too :D I'll for sure try it out :D

I would like to invite you there too! ;) we are getting ready and making final tests ;)

Keep Lookin ;)

yeah 0pen it now, come on :D xD Im really bored

We can't put it online yet, 1 december, you can watch the coutdown on site if you are really bored :lol:

I don't want to sleep though!@ : D Haha, Fine I'll sleep than PG? O:

do so xD, anyone here that can come up with a good suggestion just before start? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back