• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.6] Hunger Games OT

Is there going to be that many boxes in 1 spot? I was thinking it would be like a small amount of boxes scatter around the map.

IF we can get a nice system for random spawns then they will be shattered (I think it dropped boxes in the movie?)

Our latest patch notes:

Balanced damage, you will need to farm tier 1 mobs (deers) in order to normally be able to fight higher monsters.
Added armor set: Steel Armor
Added Crafting sets:
Leather armor (from deers)
Fur Armor (Combine Fur from Bears with Leather Armor)
Steel Armor (Combine Steel from golems with Fur armor)
Bone club (Found from deer)
Fur Club (Combine Fur with Bone Club)
Sword (Crafted by steel + leather)

added monsters:
Golems

Craft list and drop list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1egyQgh9sExGrY2vQfHlQqBgRbbZxWRtGCgZFFnb5J-w/edit

This is actually lots of fun, I just feel like when I die I won't wanna play anymore, same probably goes for the rest of you.

@edit
Well I was killing bears, they didn't hit anything and then server restarts I log in and a bear kills me in 1 hit and I die. There goes an hour and half for nothing. I guess this is why it beta.

Last edited:
This is actually lots of fun, I just feel like when I die I won't wanna play anymore, same probably goes for the rest of you.

@edit
Well I was killing bears, they didn't hit anything and then server restarts I log in and a bear kills me in 1 hit and I die. There goes an hour and half for nothing. I guess this is why it beta.

Same for me, cursed bears, they're more powerfull than god :mad:

I had a full leather set too, and it still 1 shot me..I'm just going to wait till the real server, no point in playing during beta.

I had a full leather set too, and it still 1 shot me..I'm just going to wait till the real server, no point in playing during beta.

We did about 10 broadcasts saying we are balancing damage, please log out and wait 30 minutes, the bears got a little too high damage but it is fixed now.

Yeah it is fun, but dying before I ever saw anything was terrible and I don't feel like starting over so.

@edit
Try playing ROTMG for a month with a single character without dying, then you die suddenly by lag.
It's like even worse.

@OP
I liked it a lil, but I was so bored to kill deers till 200 leathers.
So I might try it later.

its down? :/

- - - Updated - - -

lost all eq lol, even without dieing

You were killed by Nox :p

We are probably gonna rewrite the code a bit, I am thinking about something like this;
Death = -1 level, -bag and -1 random item.

Maybe this will be less punishing

i wasnt killed at all, i was still same lvl and just lost eq...

my guess its it resetted and my eq wasnt saved because i didnt relog

Yeah I agree, you should lose less when you die but I think abit more than what you proposed. How about 10% of total experience and 2 random items (Bag/BP always drops)? You could maybe introduce something that then reduces the death loss, but obviously pretty hard to obtain.

Try playing ROTMG for a month with a single character without dying, then you die suddenly by lag.
It's like even worse.

@OP
I liked it a lil, but I was so bored to kill deers till 200 leathers.
So I might try it later.

Try surviving over an hour on ROTMG.

I never attacked Hehemidu, nor had a missclick. At the moment of the crash we were also far apart.

For some reason I stopped getting experience. Even when I have stamina and did eat I'm not gettign experience at all. This happened after I hit level 20 on the Canner Wolf.

That was interesting, to say the least. Shame I died at level 7. I was starting to get the hang of it :p

Red

When you created your account you have to log in on the website and sign in. Same when you died.

Edit:
I bought the wizard outfit with my char being offline and when I log in I don't have it while the website says that my outfit is the wizard outfit.

Last edited:
Back