• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Alzeria.net - 8.42

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Alzeria, live the adventure!

I wan't to welcome you to Alzeria's advertisement!
Here is some fast and "good to know" information..

Rates Information:
  • Experience rate - Stages
  • Skill rate - x55
  • Loot rate - x3
  • Magic rate - x13
  • Protection level - 60

Other Information:
  • Guild war system
  • Balanced vocations
  • VIP System
  • Kind and Active GM's
  • Weapon enchanting
  • Dedicated Host, 24/7
  • Real Tibia Map 115MB

Connect Information:

Training area:
iof81s.png

10hr2hf.png

Alzeria Donation!
1z4l2ty.png

Alzeria is waiting!
Create a new character and rule!

Kind Regards,
Alzeria OT

Last edited:
Neon, I already made a thread.
But yours is better:)

New record 362 players online!
Guild War system works on the patch 0.4, Demon Oak grave fixed.

OMG best server? you must be kidding me >.>. Just read their forum and see how much the owner cares about his players.

OMG best server? you must be kidding me >.>. Just read their forum and see how much the owner cares about his players.

Yes, I'm sorry for that.. I dont know who it is, but I'm getting spammed every time i delete it comes more and more.

New record 388 players yesterday.

Im not talking about the spambots. Im talking about the players who dont receive their donate coins or they dont get the reward they should get for their donate coins and you never reply back to them. Also all the GM aplications u get from people who would like to be a GM on your server get ignored.

Im not talking about the spambots. Im talking about the players who dont receive their donate coins or they dont get the reward they should get for their donate coins and you never reply back to them. Also all the GM aplications u get from people who would like to be a GM on your server get ignored.

I've chcked all. Everyone lies they think I can't check if they've donated or something.

I do not ignore poeple on my server, I'm searching for gamemasters as you that will make a much better and fair play for the players.

I'm going to do a New forum, and then be active on it, this one is spammed with shits.

Back