• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

ye cause everyone can, abra kadabra 100% new 7.4 real map! -,- he has a greath custom map. i hope he made more and more spawns while it was down so then its probaly big enough to have fun on for long time.

also ond. make some quests more difficult, like that black knight quest there is. its to easy;s same goes for some other quests
I wish I could just say abra kadabra and you got a fucking brain, unfortunately the world isnt as GREATH as I want it to be. Its a fucking custom map dude, it wont even be big enought for 50 players since there is probably 2-3 rotworm caves and they are underspawned like every other custom map is.

I wish I could just say abra kadabra and you got a fucking brain, unfortunately the world isnt as GREATH as I want it to be. Its a fucking custom map dude, it wont even be big enought for 50 players since there is probably 2-3 rotworm caves and they are underspawned like every other custom map is.

if you use your "brains" you could know not everyone has a 7.4 real map rofl. and hosting it is a hole different story.
you don't even know the map, so how can you judge? i bet its big enough for 50. just hope he made it even bigger then before.

Unfortunately the server will not be up on Friday and it will not become 7.72 due to several bugs that is too hard for me to handle. Bugs that I can't solve alone and I have no time to do it. The point was that the almost finished 7.4 server was going to launch on friday. Now when I have to edit a SPR file, edit 50% of the map and much more, it will simply not work. I apologize for spreading hope regarding this project. If it ever goes up later it will be in 7.4. I am sorry, all you who plays tibia on laptops and want to play.

This thread can be closed/deleted.

We'll see, never thought I even would get such positive feedback in the first place.

argh-,- mastercores is delay'd this one now. guess ill have to stick to oldtibia.sytes.net..

Damn..
No server to play, but i hope this one will start one day.
7.4 or 7.72 does not matter to me.

Ond kör upp din 7.4? med spawns !!! skit i vad alla säger förfan. Starta din 7.4 med din 7.4 fast med spawnsen och mappen du hade i den där grejen som failade, skaru se att otn kommer öppnas!

Fortsätt jobba bara, det kommer bara bli en 7,4!

Server will probably be online tomorrow using an edited 7.4 client. 16:00 CET

Wont be 7.72, the parcel trap comes with the 7.4 avesta engine. It was simply too much for me to handle with 7.72 converting thingy.

Wont be 7.72, the parcel trap comes with the 7.4 avesta engine. It was simply too much for me to handle with 7.72 converting thingy.

In my Honest opinion, even thought 7.4 with all its feature would be awesome. I think Me and a lot more people would prefer parcel trapping not being possible rather a 7.4 server with only 30-50% of the server population the server would have if it had graphic options. Consider this suggestion.

Back