• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

If Ond is such a good scripter as people say he his then he should do a real map 7.4 witouth DDoS and hacks/resets then he will make some nice muneyz

First off, I am not a good scripter. I can make basic scripts and a little advanced. For example I can't create a full Postman Script (Ask Cykotitan), secondly the point of this server is not to make money and thus no donations. And I will also remove runes from shop.

Nice to see you taking suggestions, can you accept me at Skype? (Cafum) Also are you 100% sure that the OT will be up at 16:00 CET? And will it be hosted on a personal computer or on a dedicated one? And I want you to enable donations so that you can afford DDoS protection, since I KNOW that there will be people trying to ruin the fun we will be having at this ot.

Erik Donmans server going on only 2h later, so theres a big chance he's going to DDoS...

First off, I am not a good scripter. I can make basic scripts and a little advanced. For example I can't create a full Postman Script (Ask Cykotitan), secondly the point of this server is not to make money and thus no donations. And I will also remove runes from shop.

Oki! Enjoy DDoS! I'll give it 5hours, MAX 24 hours before it "under maintenance" :)

I have for a period of time wanting to make a "trailer" for a server, and this OT seems fun, so if it is, I'll make it of this one.

I am saying this because I won't use the actuall server name in the movie then, it kinda ruins the movie to bring up something like a crying dog. I seen too many videos, pictures and stories about dogs and other animals being abused and tortured, them crying for help just before them getting killed. It's kind of a personal thing, I hope you understand that.

So if I make the video of this server I'll use a name like "Cryout" instead.

It's not an actuall trailer for the server, obviously. Just a video I am making as a normal player. As tibia movies is kind of an interest of mine.

you seem to be happy about it. pathetic idiot.

Yes I'm happy, I'm happy that he will get ddosed and will have no reason to put it back up after days of ddosing cause he has "30-50 people online average" when he could've made a really good real-map OT instead, made money, invested in a really good host and perhaps making the best, most stable and most talked about OT since.. God knows when..

I am not happy about ddosing in general thou, I wish those who resort to hacking/ddosing all kind of pain and suffering, but sometimes it can be used to "enlighten" people, show them the way out of the dark tunnel(custom map ot's) that they are currently in, as the Jesus Christ, firstborn of God I am, I am trying to show the way, but sometimes, God works in mysterious ways..

Yes I'm happy, I'm happy that he will get ddosed and will have no reason to put it back up after days of ddosing cause he has "30-50 people online average" when he could've made a really good real-map OT instead, made money, invested in a really good host and perhaps making the best, most stable and most talked about OT since.. God knows when..

I am not happy about ddosing in general thou, I wish those who resort to hacking/ddosing all kind of pain and suffering, but sometimes it can be used to "enlighten" people, show them the way out of the dark tunnel(custom map ot's) that they are currently in, as the Jesus Christ, firstborn of God I am, I am trying to show the way, but sometimes, God works in mysterious ways..

You really are pathetic, aren't you?

All the servers that you don't like are shitty servers right? And doesn't deserve to be online. They better be offline, getting ddosed, hacked, etc. All because they are not in your preferences. Check out of your imagination-bubble, will you? There's more opinion than yours in this world.

Danno, it's up to me what type of server I choose to host. I don't have a job at the moment and my monthly income of money is at about 300 euro~ Which means I could buy a dedicated hosting spot by a company, but at the moment I don't know how many people will join and then stay. If it will get popular, I will PROBABLY buy a dedicated host. And why do you wish I get DDoSed? Haven't done shit to anyone lol

You really are pathetic, aren't you?

All the servers that you don't like are shitty servers right? And doesn't deserve to be online. They better be offline, getting ddosed, hacked, etc. All because they are not in your preferences. Check out of your imagination-bubble, will you? There's more opinion than yours in this world.

If everyone would think like me there would be no shitty servers, no ddosing, no hacking, no lagg, no wars, no fighting, no poverty in the great nations of africa and brazilao so yeah, my opinion is the only that matters I'm afraid.. :(

On a more serious note: You can clearly see that OT's with rl-map outnumbers custom OT's by 10 to 1(without exhaggerating), if all those shitty little "30-50 people online average" servers would die out those "30-50 people average communities" have to either quit OT's(yeah right?) or join other OT's, thus indirectly forcing the admins to (lure) and/or attract the players in different ways, stable servers is 1 HUUUUGE(like my pen1s) attraction, but to get to stable servers there needs to be investments(spend money to make money), Helga did it, and look where he is now, spending 1000euros(someone said this in this thread) and making 3000 euros a month from 1 single OT with 600-900 players..

Now, we could clearly see a significant amount of players on MasterCores.com for example, if a 7.4 OT could attract 300 players in a few days, considering it was attacked by ddos and hacks daily then imagine what a really stable 7.4 OT could do, we are talking 500 players(fans of oldschool OT's) + another 200 players(8.6 fanboys) give or take, that is alot of money and a market for serious investors(admins)..

You will learn to think like me once you finished highschool little boy.

EDIT; Check time I made this post, coinsidence?? I think not.

It really hurts my eyes to read what you wrote(and will write) Danno....

Can't you just stay out of this thread? than we all would be happy.....

Danno, it's up to me what type of server I choose to host. I don't have a job at the moment and my monthly income of money is at about 300 euro~ Which means I could buy a dedicated hosting spot by a company, but at the moment I don't know how many people will join and then stay. If it will get popular, I will PROBABLY buy a dedicated host. And why do you wish I get DDoSed? Haven't done shit to anyone lol

ey today its coming up right? atleast i saw a post of you yesterday: tomorrow it will launch at 17:00. but the topic still says 27th january. people who don't read this topic often don't know it might open today. will be a less good start for you.

@mauney just don't read his story's cause they don't make sense anyways.

i can't find what ond said in your last post o_O so will it be tomorrow or today?
>.< confused >.<

@Danno, I didn't even read half your post as I find no reason too.

@Mauney
The server will be up today

Back