• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

In my Honest opinion, even thought 7.4 with all its feature would be awesome. I think Me and a lot more people would prefer parcel trapping not being possible rather a 7.4 server with only 30-50% of the server population the server would have if it had graphic options. Consider this suggestion.

That's not the only thing. The client turned out bad, for some reason you got exhausted all the time and since I'm not the one editing the client but a fellow that I know through the internet, I can garantuee that things will be working in the future since it lies in his hands etc. I'm not really a programmer of any kind. I still don't get this low fps thing, is people playing on laptops or what? I'm using Windows 7 and have about 80-100 fps that works fine. My rl who also use windows 7 has to lower the framerate due to too high fps lol

That's not the only thing. The client turned out bad, for some reason you got exhausted all the time and since I'm not the one editing the client but a fellow that I know through the internet, I can garantuee that things will be working in the future since it lies in his hands etc. I'm not really a programmer of any kind. I still don't get this low fps thing, is people playing on laptops or what? I'm using Windows 7 and have about 80-100 fps that works fine. My rl who also use windows 7 has to lower the framerate due to too high fps lol

Before the laptop I got now, I had one running vista and 4 gb ram with shitty graphic card, that only gave me like 8 fps when no action whatsoever and 1-3 with action, impossible to play. Now, I am actually playing on a Gaming Laptop, Pavilion dv7, running windows 7, with a Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), and a Radeon (TM) HD 6770M graphic card. With this laptop, I still only get 20fps when action, playable but not good. With graphic options, I get 100+... I really do not know why. A lot of people have the problems I got with my old laptop... that is why Im suggesting you try to solve the client issues and release your server on a a client with graphic options... you will get a lot more players... but that is just my opinion. Maybe even ask help from people that may know how to fix all these kinds of stuff? I am sure someone would be willing to help you.

Also, if you can tell me what you have and how you manage to get good fps on a your computer I would greatly appreciate it... with this computer I should be getting good fps.. not these shitty ass ones... (if anyone can help me out let me know)

Before the laptop I got now, I had one running vista and 4 gb ram with shitty graphic card, that only gave me like 8 fps when no action whatsoever and 1-3 with action, impossible to play. Now, I am actually playing on a Gaming Laptop, Pavilion dv7, running windows 7, with a Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), and a Radeon (TM) HD 6770M graphic card. With this laptop, I still only get 20fps when action, playable but not good. With graphic options, I get 100+... I really do not know why. A lot of people have the problems I got with my old laptop... that is why Im suggesting you try to solve the client issues and release your server on a a client with graphic options... you will get a lot more players... but that is just my opinion. Maybe even ask help from people that may know how to fix all these kinds of stuff? I am sure someone would be willing to help you.

Also, if you can tell me what you have and how you manage to get good fps on a your computer I would greatly appreciate it... with this computer I should be getting good fps.. not these shitty ass ones... (if anyone can help me out let me know)

download gamebooster, enjoy ;p

Why do you even think about doing it 7.4 custom map?? You will not even have 100+ online the first day, i'm more happy playing oldtibia.sytes.net even with all its bugs and shit because rl map is the way to go..

@the post above

The best server I ever played "The lost kingdom - TLK" had an average player amount around 20-50. It was still the greatest server ever, and it was all custom.

There are plenty of real maps, go to them. Don't go to custom maps and beg for a real map. Custom maps ftw.

§ Runes: Every rune is 2x. You can actually buy runes here but it will be expensive.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEE for the love of humanity. Delete the 2x runes and LITERALLY delete them from ALL shops. I dont wanna play even if SD's are 1k each in shop.
Also add premium, no point of even having a server if you don't have a income. Make it like mastercores had, light + no need to do quest for djinns. 1$ for 2 weeks.
Also make a smoother stage, make it 0.7x(?) after 90, since after that level there is no point of playing in my opinion.

Please listen to my suggestions because the OT will not last otherwise.

@the post above

The best server I ever played "The lost kingdom - TLK" had an average player amount around 20-50. It was still the greatest server ever, and it was all custom.

There are plenty of real maps, go to them. Don't go to custom maps and beg for a real map. Custom maps ftw.

So nice for you, 20-50 people average, really nice and fun server, did you collect blood herbs and coconuts aswell? -.-

OnT: If Ond is such a good scripter as people say he his then he should do a real map 7.4 witouth DDoS and hacks/resets then he will make some nice muneyz

So nice for you, 20-50 people average, really nice and fun server, did you collect blood herbs and coconuts aswell? -.-

OnT: If Ond is such a good scripter as people say he his then he should do a real map 7.4 witouth DDoS and hacks/resets then he will make some nice muneyz

This might surprise you, but some people make OTs because they enjoy it. Not for the money, MR. greedy.

You cant fucking prevent a server from DDoS attacks unless your a fucking millionaire. Helga spent 500€ AT LEAST, on ONLY a firewall, still the OT lagged as fuck. Now tell me how Ond can fucking make a SCRIPT to prevent it?
He doesnt have the capital to start off with a nice dedicated + a insane firewall as other people do. Unless you want to give him a thousand euros, stop talking about that shit. I'd rather play a server with 80 players that wont go down then a server with 300 players that has 500 people attacking it.

You cant fucking prevent a server from DDoS attacks unless your a fucking millionaire. Helga spent 500€ AT LEAST, on ONLY a firewall, still the OT lagged as fuck. Now tell me how Ond can fucking make a SCRIPT to prevent it?
He doesnt have the capital to start off with a nice dedicated + a insane firewall as other people do. Unless you want to give him a thousand euros, stop talking about that shit. I'd rather play a server with 80 players that wont go down then a server with 300 players that has 500 people attacking it.

If you want to make muneyz you got to spend dem muneyzzzzz

What should he do? Go to a bank and ask for a loan`
Hey I want to make a loan.
1000 euros.
Im investing them in a computer game.
I have no income.
I belive I can succeed.

What should he do? Go to a bank and ask for a loan`
Hey I want to make a loan.
1000 euros.
Im investing them in a computer game.
I have no income.
I belive I can succeed.

You make a really pro and unique(good scripted, preferably by a really good scripter using Tibia files, no bugs, real good and balanced stages) OT, get alot of people, make balanced donations(no SoV etc, but 2 week prem for 2 euro etc) spend 2+ week on advertising it, get alot of players and make alot of muneeyz and buy really nice protection, make updates, get more people, get more muneeeyz, buy vodka from p(r)oland and have nice unt unt partey

Edit: Ofc I mean real-map pro OT, not custom.

Last edited:
Do you have something against dogs or something? Do you like to make them cry? ._.

Back