• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

wouldn't do a test server on this ot.. they will just find out hunt spots/quests already.. on a real map you can put on a test server to check bugs etc cause everyone knows the hunt spots anyways. but in this case it should all be new when you open it... kinda dumb.

Isn't it good to check bugs on a costum map server then? Didn't matter this time because only 2 people logged in lol

Sup, its online again? But there is going to be a reset i suppose? Have you made any more spawns?

It's online with reset characters and yes there is more spawns

are knights and paladins the same as they were before the server was reset? ive been told their skill rate is real slow but idk

Theres a small bug when you teamhunt though, the player who gets the last hit gets all the EXP.

Edit : Somtimes both players get exp though

Last edited:
Theres a small bug when you teamhunt though, the player who gets the last hit gets all the EXP.

Edit : Somtimes both players get exp though

pfffff ill get on it

are knights and paladins the same as they were before the server was reset? ive been told their skill rate is real slow but idk

Should be the same as before, haven't touched that formulas.

i think this server will never succeed cause 3 guys are just random pking everyone:p and there are only 11 people online;P

lool takes to much time, its not that serious. just giving gm some info about his players. why should i even bother fighting botters?

Xavious is Judas, Xavious is also the guy that invented Classicbotter.

So it's quite obvious Judas is the botter.

Back