• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Those botters whose I got proof on using bot have been IP Banned.

Okey, I might have been too forward, jumping into conclusion but Horunge is banned for sding under roof and you got banned for poffing like a maniac then in the same instance SD a guy asa he got out of PZ (to me it was obvious but I guess it wasn't), and I'll ask you again, you can answer fairly, did you or did you not use cheat tools. You admit in one of the cams that you use classicbotter (might have been a joke of course) but to me it seemed like you were using cheat tools.

We had a few wars with Judas and his team but it was quite hard when they had SD's flying everywhere and we simply just died. Playing against a team that uses Aimbot when you're not using it yourself and you dont have UE makes it close to impossible to win.

So me, Horunge and Fittunge decided to download the bot ourself and they would see how fun playing an oldschool server, with aimbot is.

So yes, i used Aimbot aswell. Camped the depot just as they did and threw SD's at them as soon as they came out.

I don't want an unban,i won't play against a team that uses bot because it takes out all the fun.

Great server, Great map. Would have been perfect if you have a custom client (similar to tibianics), that removed Classicbotter and other cheats from the game.

Well, you shouldn't give up, use cam when playing to nail Judas and his team (if they use bot), I don't want to ban players because I don't wanna lose any. Yes would be good with a costum client but I don't know how they did to fix it that way, and some people doesn't like to download clients from servers therefor they choose to not play.

Really, we get banned and judas still plays? you know judas is the creator of the classicbotter? Anyway, we want to play, we just want you guys to understand what cheaters there are outside the box. Though i see your point of us not having any proof thus not understanding why judas should be playing and not us. Unbann us let us play as we always did fairly, check them out, and we will def have a cam rolling each fight. Im playing here right now since there are not manny servers to go to atm.

I can only ban when I have proof, I haven't seen anything on Judas, all I have to go on is your word, if I ask Judas he will probably tell me a different story. So yes, use cam when you battle and if there is evidence that can 'convict' him, he will be banned.

When me and my friends was in Rhodos, Greece, we played music like idiots on our room and some italian bitch rushed in and UE and screamed that her 'dog was crying' but probably meant daughter xd

Please check Punio and Tia Maria both botting afk and power abusing new players -.-
Also I think it should increase the rate of skill compared to ml..
Knights easy reach ml 5 and hard to skill 60 ;[

Last edited:
When me and my friends was in Rhodos, Greece, we played music like idiots on our room and some italian bitch rushed in and UE and screamed that her 'dog was crying' but probably meant daughter xd

then u all raped her

The server is great, lots of new players joining aswell, took online record yesterday.
GOGO join.

Recommended server 100%

Back